Ways to make your boring office job fun #1. Blatent animal cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
That'd be so god damned fun, if I could do it I'd have one in my room with hundreds of tubes, so there I am laying on my bed to the sight of ants at war right above my head. Or maybe I'd play Godzilla and whack in some giant super ant.

Soldato
You don't take in phones because you'd lose your job, but for what reason?

I only ask this, because I'd of thought smuggling in an ant farm in your laptop case would be as risky, if not more.. After all, it's not customs cleared, and you had to hide it to bring it into work.

Why don't you do that with a phone?

Did you prepare the ant nest before or after you took it into work? Why no photos of it when it was at home? How about a little photo of the box it came in for people to see?

Associate
Found an EU site called 'Antstore' where you can buy all kinds of different species of Queens + Worker ants. But all the enclosures look big. Anyone know somewhere to get an enclosure like the picture on the first page? - with tubes

Soldato
This sounds soooo much fun (despite being rather cruel) but dont think my missus would let me set it up in the house because she loves all animals and I would imagine she would include ants in this description if I was about to start Ant War in the lounge :p

Soldato
I also could not care whether you actually did this or not (though i do believe you) just the fact that you came up with it at all is awesome :) Next time you need to get a webcam set up and stream the "battle royale" live, im sure a webcam can be smuggled in easily enough.

Soldato
Not that I overly believe OPs back story about custom not having a camera rubbish, LOVE THE IDEA. Absolutely brilliant read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom