Ways to make your boring office job fun #1. Blatent animal cruelty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
You don't take in phones because you'd lose your job, but for what reason?

Becuase he hasnt done it, lol, his work place is too strict too allow pictures yet captain ******** can setup three ant farms with tubes running between desks.
He's just taken someone elses ill thought out idea and tried to pass it off as his own unfunny bunch of old ********.

Permabanned
OP
Becuase he hasnt done it, lol, his work place is too strict too allow pictures yet captain ******** can setup three ant farms with tubes running between desks.
He's just taken someone elses ill thought out idea and tried to pass it off as his own unfunny bunch of old ********.

Bwahahaaa. Man, you need a g/f or joint ... Badly.

Hey, at least you've got lots of mates IRL though eh? er .. wait .. :)

Anyway, you made me lol. TBH it's always risky 'flaming' mate, as if you're not up to it well, I mean even you must admit, the above makes you look just a little retarded! Be honest ..

Still, thanks for the lols. Write some more!

Last edited:
Soldato
That sounds awesome :D

I don't buy the whole "at my workplace we aren't allowed to take pictures, but we ARE allowed to setup lots of ant farms and have office-wide battles" argument. But still... It's an awesome idea.

Permabanned
OP
That sounds awesome :D

I don't buy the whole "at my workplace we aren't allowed to take pictures, but we ARE allowed to setup lots of ant farms and have office-wide battles" argument. But still... It's an awesome idea.

Do you believe its possible for a company to decide

'No photos'

But NOT to specifically write in their rules

'No ant farms'

??

Or is that not possible? :) Does your company formally not allow ant-farms? Precisely ..

Man of Honour
Do you believe its possible for a company to decide

'No photos'

It's absolutely possible of course, there are places that will not allow pictures to be taken or indeed allow the carrying of any device that can do so which means leaving your phone at the door as you walk in often.

But NOT to specifically write in their rules

'No ant farms'

??

Or is that not possible? :) Does your company formally not allow ant-farms? Precisely ..

However in places which have strict enough security to require you not to have anything capable of photography I'd guess it is generally assumed that people won't be silly enough to bring in live animals or anything of the like. Clearly they underestimated what people could potentially do although I'd be surprised if there wasn't a catch-all sort of clause along the lines of "do anything stupid and you can be disciplined for it" - not with that exact wording of course but it seems odd to be prepared for certain eventualities yet not cover yourself in such a way.

Just because you can do something doesn't necessarily make it a good idea or one that should be pursued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom