What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Downloaded Warhammer Darktide today (as it's included in my battle pass subscription) and surprisingly it's a really good game, anyone else here played it?

just got to level 4 and my first goal is to get a high enough level so I can get out of the prison clothes.

Soldato
Senua's Saga: Hellblade II, nice and short, almost completed in one sitting but had to go to bed, not many games keep me this invested and excited for this long. Great addition to the Game Pass. It's a very unique experience just like the first game, played with headphones on as they recommend for the extra immersion. A solid 9/10.

Soldato
Downloaded Warhammer Darktide today (as it's included in my battle pass subscription) and surprisingly it's a really good game, anyone else here played it?

just got to level 4 and my first goal is to get a high enough level so I can get out of the prison clothes.

I'm a massive Vermintide 2 fan (1k+ hours in it!) but Darktide missed the boat for me. While the combat is brilliant, and they've nailed the 40k vibe, it just lacks a coherancy to bring it all together. It just feels like randomly running missions - which all feel and look very similar because it's on a single location. I honesty clouldn't tell you the name of any of them.

With VT2, the characters, their motivations and goals, on top of the overall mission structure to stop the tide by killing all the warlords gave it a reason for being. The missions felt more varied too....plus the VA was just perfection. Darktide is missing all that, and it shows.

Associate
I'm a massive Vermintide 2 fan (1k+ hours in it!) but Darktide missed the boat for me. While the combat is brilliant, and they've nailed the 40k vibe, it just lacks a coherancy to bring it all together. It just feels like randomly running missions - which all feel and look very similar because it's on a single location. I honesty clouldn't tell you the name of any of them.

With VT2, the characters, their motivations and goals, on top of the overall mission structure to stop the tide by killing all the warlords gave it a reason for being. The missions felt more varied too....plus the VA was just perfection. Darktide is missing all that, and it shows.

Yeah I did get the feeling what's the point of doing all the missions but it's peeking my interest for now, I think it will be interesting until I have all my gear maxed out etc.

I actually have vermintide 2 but never played it seriously, I think it's because it was a tough game and I kept matchmaking with rubbish groups, I wonder if it still active?

Associate
Hades II (Early Access)

I wasn't sure if I would like this sort of game but I can't put it down. It's very good and definitely worth buying now. It's polished and has a ton of content. After 23 hours I've still not done everything.

Man of Honour
At the moment, rotating around Satisfactory, V Rising and Soulmask which are all on our dedicated server, and off server am making sure my Elden Ring character is ready for the expansion and playing through a Call to Arms Gates of Hell campaign and a Total Warhammer 3 campaign.

Associate
Logged back into Eve Online for first time in about 12 years, out of curiosity more than anything. Lots has changed, still same music that i remember though:)

Going to carebear in high sec for a week or so till remember how old things work and what all the new stuff is.

Associate
Hades II (Early Access)

I wasn't sure if I would like this sort of game but I can't put it down. It's very good and definitely worth buying now. It's polished and has a ton of content. After 23 hours I've still not done everything.
You should try Hades 1 if you haven't already.

I started it 4 days ago and I can't stop playing it, t's been a while since I was addicted to a game.

Associate
#Skull and bones is now my game to play.......say what you like its really calming to sail the sea with sea shanties. and im terrible at re-playing games before you tell me to go back to blag flag :D

Back
Top Bottom