What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Bodycam, and still loving it having played so far for 15 hours.
Really makes Warzone and other FPS games feel like cartoons with terrible unrealistic mechanics.

I just wish the in game VOIP was better and/or some friends played it too so could use Discord

Within last year finished 3 games
Dishonored 2, Batman Arkham Asylum/Knight
Dishonored 2 was good
Both batman games were stellar
Asylum didn't even feel dated.

Just started replaying BattleTech, got all the DLC now as well. Weirdly even though I had the base game on steam it was cheaper to get it all again through GOG, even cheaper as I went through the Argentina store :D If you haven't played it, it's a brilliant game, especially if you like games like XCom

I redownloaded this the other night but decided not to play it because i remembered how much time it sucked out of my life :cry:.

I am however really looking forward to Mechwarrior 5 Clans though.

I redownloaded this the other night but decided not to play it because i remembered how much time it sucked out of my life :cry:.

I am however really looking forward to Mechwarrior 5 Clans though.
Thanks I hadn't heard of Mechwarrior 5 Clans and just added it to my Wishlist, I'll keep an eye on it

Finished Ghost of Tsushima (pc) for the 1st time and started the dlc but the game is quite repetitive and has got stale & boring so i'm moving on to other gmaes for now. For an older game it still looks great and the voice acting and soundtrack are top notch.

Tried to play Factorio again. It's a game that looks really appealing but when I start playing it I lose interest really quickly but maybe I just need to be in a particular mood for it.
Other than that, Elden Ring still, just got to Fire Giant, nearly took him down first try (not my first playthrough).
Oh and I decided I should play Nier Automata for whatever reason.

Tried to play Factorio again. It's a game that looks really appealing but when I start playing it I lose interest really quickly but maybe I just need to be in a particular mood for it.
Other than that, Elden Ring still, just got to Fire Giant, nearly took him down first try (not my first playthrough).
Oh and I decided I should play Nier Automata for whatever reason.
I played a decent bit of factorio way back when I first got it. Pretty neat game, but what I love about it I can enjoy by actual coding.

Elden Ring still, just got to Fire Giant, nearly took him down first try (not my first playthrough).
I'm on my PS5 playthrough (after doing the base game on PC back when it launched) and I've also now just beaten the Fire Giant too! Took me an embarrasingly long time...

Back
Top Bottom