What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Just started replaying BattleTech, got all the DLC now as well. Weirdly even though I had the base game on steam it was cheaper to get it all again through GOG, even cheaper as I went through the Argentina store :D If you haven't played it, it's a brilliant game, especially if you like games like XCom

Last edited:
Associate
+1 for Wreckfest, its on oldie but goodie. still looks pretty good, gameplay feels fresh (lawnmower destruction derby!) and racing is full of incidents to react to, completely different to precision circuit racing sims

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Still playing Selaco, it's so addictive, and the way they've captured the action sounds and feel for gun feedback etc is just immense. Why don't modern AAA games manage this level of immersion with their fancy graphics? This game looks like 90s Lara Croft, yet still feels so good? :D

Associate
Re ARMA 3...

Its on a decent discount now so am tempted to have a look.

When it comes to mods do you need to buy all the DLC or is the base game enough etc?
All the mods I used where free i think there are a few addons dlc you need but try it first and use A3launcher which will show you the servers and what mods and also download them....DAYZ stand alone is good aswell but take a lot to get used to and work out but uses a updated game engine.
I suggest watching videos from Arma 3 Exile and DAYZ on youtube first to see if you fancy them rather than spend money first.

Soldato
Napoleon total war.

Enjoying the peninsular campaign, gave up on Napoleons due to the inability to skip the soooooo slow narrative parts.

Hopefully they make a new empire total war soon.

Back
Top Bottom