What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Just started The Last Of Us. Heard many positive things about it over the years but never got to play it until now. So far enjoyable but the shooting feels pretty clunky with it being a console port but I'll stick with it.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Last of Us I played on PS3 on launch, then years later on PC, both times a superb experience and probably one of the greatest of all games i have played this side of Half-Life.

Tempted to play it again now that I am on 4K but Part 2 for PC is just around the corner so want to wait.

Currently playing Everybody's gone to rapture which is quite interesting for a walking sim.

Man of Honour
Just started The Last Of Us. Heard many positive things about it over the years but never got to play it until now. So far enjoyable but the shooting feels pretty clunky with it being a console port but I'll stick with it.

Probably one of the best games I’ve played by the end and I thoroughly enjoyed Part 2. I was emotionally exhausted by the end of both, very few games have had that effect on me.

Just finishing off my CoD run and then Dying Light 2.

Gaming on OLED screens has definitely brought me back into gaming.

Soldato
One of the best games I've ever played TBH, and I'm not really a single-player story-based game player normally. I thought the story was excellent, the gameplay was decent (if as you say a bit clunky in some aspects), and the expansion "Left Behind" is also great.

Associate
Picked up Bo: Path of the Real Lotus last night. Metroidvania with lovely graphics similar to Hollow Knight. Played a couple of hours and it's looking to be one to get if you like Metroidvanias.

Soldato
helldivers 2 still but waiting for some single player adventure to fill the time between - maybe the elden ring dlc, maybe the new star wars game but having seen a more lengthy gameplay clip recently i'm not that convinced by it; have to wait for reviews.

Back
Top Bottom