What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Associate
Remnant 2, played the original with my brother Co-op (he's > 30 too), we're playing the 2nd one now. Good to chat because he lives far away and it's one of the rare co-op games that we both like :p

Also waiting for the release date announce for the Elden Ring DLC then I'll be playing that through on a new character

Associate
Remnant 2, played the original with my brother Co-op (he's > 30 too), we're playing the 2nd one now. Good to chat because he lives far away and it's one of the rare co-op games that we both like :p

Also waiting for the release date announce for the Elden Ring DLC then I'll be playing that through on a new character
think the elden ring dlc release will be around February

Caporegime
I completed the first chapter of Ghostwire: Tokyo (nice freebie on Epic).

This looks like a game that could draw me in.
All the upscalers seem to do a good job on this one, though once again, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well a 3070 does without the use of DLSS/FSR/XeSS.

Last edited:
Associate
I completed the first chapter of Ghostwire: Tokyo (nice freebie on Epic).

This looks like a game that could draw me in.
All the upscalers seem to do a good job on this one, though once again, I'm pleasantly surprised by how well a 3070 does without the use of DLSS/FSR/XeSS.
Did you try FSR? - Had it for a while thanks to Epic freebies and could probably play it fine on native (7900XT) but interested nonetheless!

Associate
December 2023 update from me:

BF4 - much less than previously due to...
Cyberpunk - Phantom Liberty

On and off occasionally:

No Mans Sky
Bloons TD6

Once I've got bored of Cyberpunk going to have another look at Starfield, played around 6 hours up to now.

Associate
Pretty much exclusively playing Starfield at the moment. Despite plenty of folk who don't rate this game, I'm enjoying it so far. I think the music makes it a theatrical as well as immersive play in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom