• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What card are you currently rocking?

Soldato
I have two (modern) systems, one has a 4090FE the other has a Nitro 7900 XTX.

The retro GPU’s in use are a pair of HD 4870 1GB in one system and in another a pair of GTX 580’s.

I still have about 20 old GPU’s I refurbished for something to do, but I’ve dwindled down the collection substantially recently. At one point it got a bit daft.

Last edited:
Soldato
1080 blaze it no-scope

Paired with 6700K I'm ready for an upgrade, but Nvidia don't seem to want to sell me anything.
Also I'm not having Windows 11 without taskbar never combine.

Last edited:
Soldato
Doesn't even matter, bought a newish card out of boredom and then deleted all interest in every game so the most it has to do is play videos and I'm not even sure that's on the gpu :cry:

Associate
4090, and thankfully I don't regret the purchase although I've not used it as much as I could. I still find myself sometimes just aimlessly browsing instead when I have a library of games I eventually want to get through.

Back
Top Bottom