What did you do to your bike today?

Man of Honour
I think it's definitely the sort of thing I'd need a good 10 minutes or so moonwalking round a shop in just to see what it was like before splashing out.

Caporegime
28bbtxi.jpg

zmnjvp.jpg

ofyp8i.jpg

just cleaned my work horse,she looked so pretty I took some pics:p

Last edited:
Soldato
Managed to puncture the YZ's rear tire on Sunday, shall be exploring swapping out the inner tube I guess!

I refuse to have anyone work on this bike, I want to be able to handle and problems it throws up.

Soldato
Could have sworn your bike was green? I'm sure you posted a pic of a green one once, before you got the cat c one?

Looks good for the mileage, how much has it got now?

Last edited:
Soldato
No :p Headache, cold shivers, aching body :(

That's what I have/had - if you add on a 30-a-day smokers cough and snot streaming out my nose... :(

Today I have been looking at Aprilia gen2 Tuono/RSV's - you can pick them up for around £4k... :o

I really, really don't think I can last until next spring until I get a 'nice' bike, something I can polish and keep nice, even if I only keep it for a year. something that won't lose any value... I'd buy a shiver if I wasn't worried that it'd halve in value in a year!

Soldato
Not strictly done anything to the bike today, but postie brought these this morning. :)

http://s9.postimg.org/xj8txjj0f/FB_IMG_1456245138767.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://s18.postimg.org/5my3a2455/FB_IMG_1456245130942.jpg[IMG]

Soldato
Very nice ride home today. Just a bit annoyed that due to my sabotaged glove I had a cold finger and that I had to get home early for a work phonecall. Boo.

Haha, you actually wore that thing?! :D some animal probably wee'd and poo'd all over it.

As in the bloke that cut it off probably took a poo inside them.

Soldato
Na it was a pristine glove until this morning. I did think that an animal might have caused the damage but the straight cut seems too suspect. Ah well, bought some cheap Richa leather gloves.

Soldato
That's what I have/had - if you add on a 30-a-day smokers cough and snot streaming out my nose... :(

Today I have been looking at Aprilia gen2 Tuono/RSV's - you can pick them up for around £4k... :o

I really, really don't think I can last until next spring until I get a 'nice' bike, something I can polish and keep nice, even if I only keep it for a year. something that won't lose any value... I'd buy a shiver if I wasn't worried that it'd halve in value in a year!

I have had a runny nose too, i'm back to work tomorrow afternoon and i hope it wears off by then, i'll end up killing someone tomorrow if they **** me off with the way i'm feeling.. :p

Back
Top Bottom