What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Nice F3! So much better condition than mine

Lovely F3 fella.... looks in great condition!!! Us CBR 90's owners are slowly but surely becoming a dying breed as people move to more powerful bikes... I realised that my F4 1999 is 17 years old this month... `17... that's mental.

Thanks! It sure gets a lot of attention from people when out and about, colour combo always gets compliments! :cool:

Associate
Us CBR 90's owners are slowly but surely becoming a dying breed as people move to more powerful bikes... I realised that my F4 1999 is 17 years old this month... `17... that's mental.

My F2's 24 years young!

Was actually my first bike after passing my test back in the day. Traded it in for an FZR1000RU, then twelve years later my actual CBR6 popped up on eBay, no way was I not buying it back....

dgEsUxZ.png

(Apologies for rubbish pic, can't find any sizeable ones....)

Soldato
Soldato
I actually prefer to ride on my own, I think that's what's riding about... you leave all the BS behind and just ride. But its nice to go out in a group once in a while. :)

It's not too bad really. I guess it's good now seeing as I've not even been riding a month yet so I'm going very much at my own pace.

But he better sort his act out in the summer lol

Soldato
Got my first 1,000 mile service done, dealer up here isn't open yet so had to go down to Leeds for it, they washed my bike for me, but then I had to wash it as soon as I got back because it was filthy by the time I got back.

Caporegime
Cheers guys. It sounds great, much better than the original but not obscenely loud. I've not tried it with baffle out yet. I'll upload a vid if I get a chance.

The quality of the Hawk seems really good by the way. The only thing that annoyed me was that they didn't include any sealant in the package. All fits well though.

What is obscenely loud is running the bike with no can, which I did mainly to blow the metal filings out of the pipe. It was like standing next to a Spitfire.

Associate
Fitted a hawk slip-on exhaust.

Before:

OWtpmKfl.jpg

After:

q0tYO7vl.jpg

Tomorrow's job is to fit the tail tidy.

Sweet SV, the lower fairing really transforms the bike... Exhaust goes nicely too. Love the clear indicator lenses - much nicer than the orange bricks on the side of mine. Just need some black levers to go with the tail tidy and you're all set :p

Back
Top Bottom