What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Taken from another forum

regarding difference between Pipe Werx and Hawk:

The 2 ranges are the same quality, built using the same materials. The difference is the style of the outlet, the Pipe Werx version has laser cutting and hand finishing which takes much longer to produce, hence the cost difference.

Soldato
Very nice! I do love the blue R6s more than my own if I'm honest.

My mate with his CBR600RR has been a let down since I passed my test. Asked a few weekends if he wants to go out for a ride but he never does so mostly been a lone rider :(

Great bikes and great pics!

Cheers guys, not bad pics considering i used my IPhone 6, JunglistE if you're ever down south Wales bud give me a shout, I'm always ready to go for a ride.

Got a little Flyby vid too, really love the Leo Vince Corsa system, it's loud, but not painfully so, and just screams at the top end.

Last edited:
Associate
Very nice! I do love the blue R6s more than my own if I'm honest.

My mate with his CBR600RR has been a let down since I passed my test. Asked a few weekends if he wants to go out for a ride but he never does so mostly been a lone rider :(

Have you posted your bike in the new bike thread?

I too love the deep blue/black with gold on the wheels working real nice. Some bikes suit certain colours and not others quite so much. All personal preference though.

Associate
Cheers guys, not bad pics considering i used my IPhone 6, JunglistE if you're ever down south Wales bud give me a shout, I'm always ready to go for a ride.

Got a little Flyby vid too, really love the Leo Vince Corsa system, it's loud, but not painfully so, and just screams at the top end.

Love that road, it's one of my favourites, just have to be careful of the sheeps

Chris

Soldato
JunglistE if you're ever down south Wales bud give me a shout, I'm always ready to go for a ride.

I'll definitely take you up on that offer, judging by that one road looks like you have some awesome areas there!

Have you posted your bike in the new bike thread?

I too love the deep blue/black with gold on the wheels working real nice. Some bikes suit certain colours and not others quite so much. All personal preference though.

I'm not too sure, I think I put one of the pictures of which it was advertised with. I'll have to put one up in there soon

Man of Honour
Ordered a tap and die set to try and fix up the mess of a thread in my new rear caliper, if all goes to plan and it fixes it then everything on the rear brake will be new now I've finally got a new pad spring on the way only took them a month to get hold of one :eek:

Got all new bits for the front waiting to go on as well in that case it'll only be the discs left original.

So my stopping power at least should be good!

There's also a good splash of Ti fixtures and fittings being used now for no other reason than OEM prices are £lol, the difference between aftermarket SS and Ti isn't a great deal and lets face it Ti is cool.

Associate
Cheers, added it to my plan for Wales next year :)

If your in the area the Rhigos Rd (A4061) is pretty cool, just be careful lol it goes between Hirwuan and Treherbert. There's a mobile ice cream van at the top that does tea and coffee and the views are amazing.

Rhigos%20Rd.jpg

Chris

Last edited:
Soldato
If your in the area the Rhigos Rd (A4061) is pretty cool, just be careful lol it goes between Hirwuan and Treherbert. There's a mobile ice cream van at the top that does tea and coffee and the views are amazing.

http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z448/gatterix/Rhigos%20Rd.jpg[/MG]

Chris[/QUOTE]

Cheers. Added to the list as well :)

Soldato
Final parts of the ultimate RAM mount setup arrived :D

o_1adgqr1m8d1j1ta1lb71s6fojqa.jpg

Instantly removable, no nastyness left behind. Holds any phone. Also holds my iPhone which is waterproofed inside an UltimateAddons case.

Can even rotate it, have it to the side, etc.

Only problem is I'm now tempted to get the Galaxy S7 edge as it's waterproof out the box :p

Last edited:
Associate
Today i decided to go sliding across the road on my arse with it:(

Haven't been able to properly check the damage but the gear linkage has snapped off, the lever has somehow managed to survive though and the clutch lever was bent under the grip and has taken a chunk out of it.

Luckily it happened close to work though so was able to store it there and get a lift home.

The thing that is worrying me at the moment though is that the steering lock was difficult to engage, is it possible that i have bent something?

Also is it wrong that i was more worried about my helmet rather than myself or the bike?:D

Back
Top Bottom