What did you do to your bike today?

Man of Honour
Nearside, in the frame triangle just below the tank above the rad.

Idle_adjust.jpg

Soldato
Well sometime life can be cruel. Took the bike to work this morning for the first time, only my second time on it.

It got reversed into ... fell onto the left side and made a nice little mess of the body and engine case. The clutch got bent downwards and was very stiff when I tried to use it. Got it recovered instead.

Oh and the damage to her car ... a SMUDGE IN THE DIRT !

KJgJIvZ.jpg

S5GxstQ.jpg

kdoVFYw.jpg

AarsSap.jpg

n9xZQrb.jpg

Man of Honour
That sucks, claiming on her insurance?

If it makes you feel better my housemate reversed over my old 125 when it was sat on the drive and my other mate reversed over my SV with me sat on top of it!

Soldato
That sucks, claiming on her insurance?

If it makes you feel better my housemate reversed over my old 125 when it was sat on the drive and my other mate reversed over my SV with me sat on top of it!

Yeah I'm claiming on her insurance. I'm sitting here thinking if I should tell mine that it happened. You know how they can be with such things. I don't want to end up paying double come renewal time since it wasn't my fault. statistics and all that.

Soldato
Aye true.

Just went out to the shed to have another look at it, I'm proper gutted. It never had a mark on it until Mrs "I was late for a meeting" hits it.

Back
Top Bottom