What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
It's always a women driver :rolleyes:

Hope told her to use the rear ******* view mirror next time!!

Go direct through her insurance, and is that a crease in the front fairing too? The amount of useless drivers who can't park, let alone drive normally is stupid.

Soldato
and is that a crease in the front fairing too? The amount of useless drivers who can't park, let alone drive normally is stupid.

That's where the clutch went down and into the bodywork. Just careless and rushed for a meeting. From now on the bike gets parked on the footpath and they can do one if anyone moans about it.

Soldato
Excellent cheers. I turned to increase to just under 1500rpm, much better. Will see what it's like tomorrow.

That's where I run mine all year round without any issues.

Brilliant starting up and sitting there this morning and no stalling. But found it was about 1500-1600 when warmed up when i got to work. Probably tune down a bit?

Well sometime life can be cruel. Took the bike to work this morning for the first time, only my second time on it.

It got reversed into ... fell onto the left side and made a nice little mess of the body and engine case. The clutch got bent downwards and was very stiff when I tried to use it. Got it recovered instead.

Oh and the damage to her car ... a SMUDGE IN THE DIRT !

KJgJIvZ.jpg

S5GxstQ.jpg

kdoVFYw.jpg

AarsSap.jpg

n9xZQrb.jpg

**** sake! I would've been irate. Sorry to hear that man, hope al lgets sorted swiftly.

Man of Honour
Yep take it down a little, the engine should be fully warmed up when setting the idle.
Let it warm up, adjust the screw give it a rev and let it settle then adjust up or down from there blipping the throttle after each adjustment.

Associate
Fitted the straight bar conversion on the blackbird last night. Not had chance to take it out yet as need some new bar ends, but first impressions while sitting on it in the garage shouting vroom at the top of my voice are quite positive. Really changed the position on the bike. Need a good run now to really feel it.

Soldato
You legend.. No matter what bike you hear the CRT on it sounds immense and flippin loud :p

LOUD IS GOOD :D:cool:

It might be too loud, I heard an s1000rr with akropovic decat headers and the crt and it was crazy loud, like ear popping loud! :p

Managed to order before sc take a long summer break :)

Associate
My new screen turned up from China yesterday, exactly what I was looking for, just something to fill the gap.
20170622_081806.jpg

Associate
Fitted a MachineArt Mudsling ,(that I picked up cheap on eBay), to the GS Adventure this evening then took it out for a spin to the local bike dealer/cafe, they run a bike night every Thursday and 50p of every hot drink sold goes to the Royal British Legion.

Must have been 60+ bikes there this evening which wasn't bad considering it was trying to rain all evening :(

Soldato
Dropped the SV off to my mate in Devon today.
After 2 weeks with it, I can see why it's so popular. Light, nimble, raw and fun. Not comfortable for a long haul though :p Jesus Christ my arse!

Soldato
Dropped the SV off to my mate in Devon today.
After 2 weeks with it, I can see why it's so popular. Light, nimble, raw and fun. Not comfortable for a long haul though :p Jesus Christ my arse!
Aaaaand anther one who likes the mighty SV. :p

Don't get me wrong, it isn't the prettiest, nor the fastest, but it is definitely confidence inspiring I find.

Back
Top Bottom