What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Is it a feed to an expansion tank?

Think so.

If the hose isn't actually split, stick some jubilee clips on instead of the standard clamps and that should probably sort it.

The hoses look in good nick, going to take it apart and lose the coolant tonight, then see what kind of condition the adjoining bit is. If it's saveable, clean it up and re-clip. If not, eBay breakers. There are a few online, but they're sold complete with hoses as far as I've seen.

Man of Honour
Nearly rode it head on into oncoming traffic due to some massive self pleasurer deciding I wasn't allowed to overtake him in the other empty lane. Closest one in a while!

Soldato
Packed and fuelled up for a weekend in Wales, leaving straight from work tomorrow afternoon. First long-ish trip on the new bike, and the last long-ish trip of the year for me before work and other stuff consumes all my time. Giving a first outing for what I'm calling the LGBT visor :)

SUtcpYl.jpg

Associate
That is stunning. Only bike I regret selling was my 2000 R1. Best carb'd bike I've ever ridden too, fuelling was nigh on perfect.

What are your plans for that?

Caporegime
Man I remember when those first came out, together with the R6 and homologation special R7, they changed the world of motorcycling. Such an epic machine, hasn't aged a day. Epic purchase Flip Flop, well done :cool:

Back
Top Bottom