What did you do to your bike today?

Soldato
Had a quick lunchtime ride through some Dorset back lanes, and my goodness does she sound good! Headed into town and traffic plod was coming the other way, so I left it in a high gear and trundled by off the throttle just in case :DNot a bad upgrade for 35 quid

Soldato
Is it just me or are there less bugs about these days? A few years back I'd have to regularly stop to clear my visor of splats and debris but not so much in recent years. I'm still riding the same roads at the same speeds...........

Soldato
Is it just me or are there less bugs about these days? A few years back I'd have to regularly stop to clear my visor of splats and debris but not so much in recent years. I'm still riding the same roads at the same speeds...........
Take an evening ride along the A379 at Slapton if you're missing a face full of bug protein... Plenty to go around :D

Soldato
Had a couple of hours out this afternoon, and theres plenty about..

URfZjcM.jpg

and that much again stuck to my face :eek:

Man of Honour
Fitted a new lithium battery because the cheapy I bought last year had died and lithium because fancy.

Then washed, waxed and lubed everything up ready for the 5 hour route I've got planned for tomorrow (not ridden for more than an hour or two in years :o)

Man of Honour
Dunno, we're saving for house though so it'll be something used and not too asspensiff. Thinking of a Rebel 500 or a Speed Twin or something.
A used Speed Twin is what I'm currently leaning towards. I was looking at various adventure style bikes but I think most of my riding will be pootling around Surrey. Just waiting for my injury claim to finally be settled so I know a budget.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom