• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

What do you think of the 4070Ti?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
And at that point why not just buy an xbox or ps5. You'd get a better experience for money.
I think the opposite, but wouldn't see myself as likely to want what younger people do. Don't like console games (the exclusives) and prefer to sit at a desk with kb/m for most stuff. And I need a PC for other things anyway. I like my Epic free games and cheaper game prices.

OcUK Staff
Ignorant question here but is,”4070Ti seems to be selling every 15-20s.” Good? Better or worse than the 4080? Or 4090? Or the AMDs?

Between 4080 and 4090, it is very very good seller so far, of course sales will steady out, the first hour is always mayhem but the 4070Ti is doing very well but I always expected it would as its the cheapest 40 series card so far yet.
It will be huge for OcUK as it shall replace 3080 10G in our system builds.

Last edited:
Soldato
Between 4080 and 4090, it is very very good seller so far, of course sales will steady out, the first hour is always mayhem but the 4070Ti is doing very well but I always expected it would as its the cheapest 40 series card so far yet.
It will be huge for OcUK as it shall replace 3080 10G in our system builds.
I think it will once the Nvidiots give Ngreedia their money at any cost. But I still think it will be a shelf warmer like the 4080 is once that demand has gone.

Last edited:
Caporegime
No idea but the launch has been superb, nearly every AIB in stock with very healthy volumes, the UK alone has thousands upon thousands of them so don't see any stock issues on this, really good launch stock wise by NVIDIA. :)

But but but..... they aren't selling out in seconds!!!!!

:cry:

Soldato
I think the opposite, but wouldn't see myself as likely to want what younger people do. Don't like console games (the exclusives) and prefer to sit at a desk with kb/m for most stuff. And I need a PC for other things anyway. I like my Epic free games and cheaper game prices.
Hedge has a point actually.

£1 a month for gamepass if you can be bothered to make new accounts :D

On pc or Series S/X.

Last edited:
Soldato
Tbh, it's good that semiconductor companies can produce a lot... It's not good if you are poor though :cry:

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
You know that aint true mate. If these cards was priced correctly, your website would have crashed and these would all be sold out...

The volumes were selling crashed the old site and caused issues with over selling on this site. Of course we don't have 3080 levels of demand because that level of demand crashed everyones website world wide, but the updated site and systems are working way better, we also have several additional servers spinning to keep things fluid, its taken a while but we hope and are confident we have now master launches of high demand product.

But no website could ever cope with demand 3080 was, but the new site would at least prevent over selling even with such demand or really limit it, no more coming in the next day to 15,000 pre orders. :D :eek:

Judging by what I can see several hundred 4070Ti have already sold.

Soldato
I'll just pick up a 4060ti when the 5000 series get released.. at these prices I will never buy new gen, sticking to a gen behind from now on.. I hope this **** bites them in the ass.. hard!

Soldato
I'll just pick up a 4060ti when the 5000 series get released.. at these prices I will never buy new gen, sticking to a gen behind from now on.. I hope this **** bites them in the ass.. hard!

This has always worked for me. I will be skipping both AMD and NVIDIA this generation, if it gets worse next gen I'm sure my PS5 will see me through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom