What film did you watch last night?

Suspended
Child 44

Quite enjoyed this one, kept me going right till the end. Dark, gritty and good story.

Great performances from Tom Hardy and Gary Oldman.

8/10

Agreed, I'm half way through watching this, Hardy is such a versatile actor, can pull off many different roles.

Who would have thought he was a crack head and alcoholic in his 20's? man has turned his life around considerably, role model for many imo.

He states Gary Oldman is hero too.

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Justice League - Gods and Monsters.

A very interesting take on an alternate reality in which Superman Batman and Wonder Woman are all different people with different motives for doing what they do.

Really enjoyed it, if you are into DC animated movies (who isn't!) then check it out.

Solid 8/10 from me. :)

Soldato
Justice League - Gods and Monsters.

A very interesting take on an alternate reality in which Superman Batman and Wonder Woman are all different people with different motives for doing what they do.

Really enjoyed it, if you are into DC animated movies (who isn't!) then check it out.

Solid 8/10 from me. :)

Yeah I liked it but not as good as the Flashpoint Paradox. Did you recognise the voice of the alternate "Batman"?

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Yeah I liked it but not as good as the Flashpoint Paradox. Did you recognise the voice of the alternate "Batman"?

Not until the end credits then it hit me. :)

I also didn't realise Lex was voiced by Jason Isaacs which was cool.

Flashpoint was great but I prefer War and Throne of Atlantis though I really have a soft spot for Superman/Batman Public Enemies which is great!

Soldato
Terminator Genisys - 3/10 - I'm a massive Terminator fan so I really didn't want to watch this but I got dragged along anyway and it suddenly hit me at about the 45 minute mark that I didn't even care about the characters any more. For me the Terminator series stopped at T2 and everything about this film was a waste of my time and money and I'll not bother again.

Terminator - 8/10 - So when I got home I popped this on, just to enjoy the sight of what I consider to be a very well made film which was made with love and attention rather than as a pure cash grab. The special effects look a ropey but the story, characters and the way the actors bring those characters to life in an utterly convincing way will keep this film going long after people stop watching those atrocious parodies.

Associate
Interstellar 7.5/10

I felt they didn't explain how they fudged up the world so bad in the first place meaning it had gone beyond salvation. Also the ending was a bit meh. Good special effects though and space is always cool. Oh and I hated Anne's character, so annoying.

Don
Three Fugitives (1989)

Fantastic 80's comedy, hadn't heard of it before. Nick Nolte and Martin Short. Laugh out loud hilarious, similar style comedy to See No Evil, Hear No Evil. Some of the stunts in this look horrifically real!

7/10

Back
Top Bottom