What film did you watch last night?

Watched Piranha last night (not in 3d lol)

Well, it was pretty darn poor but then again I guess it was meant to be. Plenty of bikini clad girls and Kelly Brook looked lovely as usual :D Also plenty of blood and guts ect.

Worth a watch for the laughs I guess.

5/10

Last edited:
Black Swan - 9/10. It was chuffing brilliant. Films rarely keep my attention and I find my mind wondering but not that. Sheer brilliance. Easily the best film I've seen in a long time.
The Devil Wears Prada - ... Let's say nothing more about that decision.

Watchmen - The directors cut blu ray.
Can understand why people thought the pacing of the film was slow but I enjoyed it very much. There were bits that didn't match up to the graphic novel but overall glad I watched it. 9/10

I Love You Phillip Morris

Realy enjoyed this gay conman real life comedy drama, something about it just worked really well. Jim Carey was superb. 4/5

Air Force One. Typical American action film, Harrison Ford vs evil Russians. 7/10.

It is pretty dire :D

Ah well, worth seeing once.

Did you know that Harrison Ford got paid $20,000,000 for that film. :eek:

Watched American Beauty. Don't really see the hype to be quite honest, on the wrong side of pretentious for me.

6/10

'28 Weeks Later'

The first one had some value, this one was rather dissapointing. Read somewhere that they're planning a third one (or is ist already out?), I wish they didn't.

I Love You Phillip Morris

Really enjoyed this gay conman real life comedy drama, something about it just worked really well. Jim Carey was superb. 4/5

Watched this based on this recommendation (and the fact that I think Carey is awesomeness) and I couldn't agree more.

Started watching expecting a few gay laughs and a bit of conmanery here and there but I was blown away.

Not normally a fan of McGregor but he was great in this.

Brilliant film. 8.5/10.

Back
Top Bottom