What film did you watch last night?

True Grit

I've never really watched a western I've only ever seen brief bits when I've channel surfed. I avoided watching any trailers as for once I didn't want to know what the film was about.

I quite enjoyed it and was surprised to see Matt Damon in it. Quite funny in parts. Seeing as it's not particularly about anything very gripping I'll give it a 6/10.

Im trying to watch The Hole in 3d with my nvidia blue and red specs but it makes my eyes weird and headache comes on after a bit. How on earth ppl can sit at the cinema with 3d specs i will never know (not the new tech as im sure their a lot better).

Nice film kinda but im half way through as having a break cos of the eye strain and headaches.

Oh and trying to focus is damn hard my eyes just cant zoom in to make it sharp properly i.e eyes cant center at same spot. Which is ruining the 3d effects i think.

The King's Speech

I thought it was absolutely fantastic both in direction and performances from everyone involved. One of the memorable films of 2011 for sure.

The King's Speech

I thought it was absolutely fantastic both in direction and performances from everyone involved. One of the memorable films of 2011 for sure.

Felt like a very well done BBC / ITV period drama :p

Flawless acting and direction, the cinematography, sound and look was really top notch, but still couldn't shake that period drama on television feel.

I watched You Don't Know Jack on Sky Atlantic HD tonight, Al Pacino plays the role of Jack kevorkian aka Dr Death. I gave this film 10/10 because of how griping the storyline was and how impressive all the actors/actresses performances were. I would certainly buy this film, regardless of your stance on assisted suicide this film will make you question your ethics.

Inception on DVD film 9/10, picture quality 0/10.

The GF bought me the collectors edition with triple play and the little spinning top, I've no idea what the BD is like but the DVD is of such poor quality I'm tempted to get her to return it as it was hurting my eyes to watch :(

EDIT: Appears that there was a quality control issue with the DVD and Warner Bro's will send me a replacement.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom