What film did you watch last night?

Soldato
Chronicle - Quite good better than some bigger blockbusters, did it get a cinema release?
The Raven - Not my kind of film but well put together, enjoyed it
Woman in Black - Poor, likely because i dont like DR
Captain America - Poor just didnt like it compared to other single Marvel movies (thor etc)
Adjustment Bureau - Really good
Contraband - Rubbish just basically Gone in sixty seconds but not cars.

Associate
Last night i had watch The Dark Knight Rise.It's really amazing movie rather then other.
Acoording to me it is best movie of 2012.Tom Hardy done great job in this movie i like
him.

Associate
Tropic Thunder 8/10 - loved it! very funny film. The Scene with Tom Cruise yelling at the guy on the phone was so freaking awesome i had to rewind watch it again!

Outrage 9/10 - Fantastic film lots of mobster action in this movie, some of the more gritty scenes where amazing, it's always nice to see characters that are not afraid to get the job done. Also thought the Director did a really good job with the characters & camera angles.

The Raid 10/10 - All i can say is WOW this movie was epic! There are so many moments that the movie left my jaw on the floor! Camera angles and the dark grungy feel sold the movie for me.

Soldato
watched tintin and the unicorn (something like that lol) the other night

weird. felt very dated in places and the faces were a bit odd, which took some getting used to (not sure why, maybe as it looks very realistic in places and cartoon in others)

the action scenes were very good though. 6/10?

also watched percy jackson again on TV. didnt enjoy it as much as last time. i love a bit of greek mythology though. 7/10

Soldato
L.A Confidential - 8/10

Not sure how I hadn't seen it before, really good film,.

Last Boy Scout - 9/10

again, not sure how I hadn't seen it, Shane Black is just awesome. Bruce willis clearly still in john McLane mode,, could easily be a die hard side story.

One

One

Soldato
Get the Gringo - 8/10, pushing an 8.5

The best action film I have seen in a long time. Plenty of shoot outs and also a pretty good unpredictable plot. With a bit more cash and and a few scenes extended (I'm only talking 20-30 seconds here) it would have been very close to a 9.

Back
Top Bottom