What film did you watch last night?

Associate
Leaving Las Vegas.

I'll tell the truth, It's the 3rd time I've watched it and it still made me so depressed I cried a river and then swam to bed :(

It's such a powerful movie!

Associate
Watched The Dark Knight last night in preparation to see The Dark Knight Rises sometime in the week.

Heath Ledger an absolute masterpiece in that film, perfect acting.

9/10.

Man of Honour
The Dark Knight Rises

Eight years after the events of The Dark Knight, the terrorist leader Bane arrives in Gotham City, pushing it and its police force to their limits, forcing its former hero Batman to resurface after taking the fall for Harvey Dent's crimes.

10/10
Absolutely stunning film and actually favorite of the series. Bane was awesome. All the back stories and the way they finished the film really made it better than the others.

Last edited:
Associate
Just got back from 'The Amazing Spider-Man' (2D!!).

Yeah it was Ok. 6/10.

Just lacked the charm from Sam Raimi's version. The character wasn't a lovable loser like before. Garfield was good though. Emma Stone hasn't looked prettier (I don't think anyway).

Also, the ridiculously gratuitous 3D stunts and things flying at the screen was just stupid and annoying.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Batman Begins.

Only seen in about twice before and on this occasion I understood more than I previously recall, especially about the toxin and its origin whihc I must not have paid attention to before.

Anyway, it reminded me just how good Nolan's first film was.

Soldato
The Dark Knight - 8/10
Still think it went on for too long and that they could have ended the film a bit sooner and would have made just as much sense.

Adventureland - 7/10
Thought it was ok although not much happened.

Soldato
best mate was down on friday night so we re-watched some movies:

planet of the apes (new one) great movie. 9/10 from me. some of the animal faces werent that great on Blu-ray
drive crazy - just a fun movie. William Fichtner is brilliant in this movie. 7/10
the punisher - thomas jane one. great fun little action movie that is miles ahead of the other 2. i seriously hope he gets another chance after his 10minute short (dirty laundry). 7/10

Back
Top Bottom