What have you done to your car today?

Yep, spent plenty of time carefully measuring up for the holes so they all line up perfectly, after that and the hole-drilling, it's a case of getting underneath and routing the wires - there was a handy grommet which I showed in a photo.

Yep, spent plenty of time carefully measuring up for the holes so they all line up perfectly, after that and the hole-drilling, it's a case of getting underneath and routing the wires - there was a handy grommet which I showed in a photo.

Looks like a tidy job, I think I would have put the outer ones further out though, chance you might turn into something still with it like that.

Hawker

Very tidy job, Howard. Nice one.

I fitted an intake grille to the MX5 last night, and then was about to replace my front indicator bulbs and holders (which are badly bodged right now), and realise I had been sent the wrong bulbs from the US... so annoying lol. Its not something I can find locally either (all the bulbs I have been sent, or can buy locally, have offset pins - but the holders dont.. something strange here!)
The rest of my replacement tail light parts (bulbs and holders) turned up ok though, and also my MSM trunk spoiler. so some fun jobs will start soon. :D

Last edited:
Tidied it up and got it ready to sell. Quite sad to be putting it up, it's a very charming and interesting little car.

Good fun to punt along as well, seeing as it only weighs 1117kg, has a manual rack, a five-speed manual gearbox and four-wheel disc brakes with no ABS.

:)

:D

Good condition engine mount anyone?
976488_735620795695_604738668_o.jpg

Who knew they were filled with oil? I got a shower and it smelt really bad.

Smoking in the car is going to make it stink either way, it's the blowback action it avoids :)

I've got Heko deflectors on mine, if you're a smoker they are awesome!

I got mine because

A) I do smoke so and they are handy when it's raining
B) They do look alright with my grey car and don't look out of place
C) On hot sunny days I can have the windows slightly down and fresh air circulating as car sits in a car park all day and with leather seats it gets super hot in there

Took my vRS to Skoda for a general check on saturday and need:

- 2 x Front Disc
- Control arm bushes (4 parts)
- New Earth Wire
- Engine is misfiring which I knew about anyway (exact cause unknown at the moment)

Also will need to get 2 new rear tyres as rears are nearly done. Then will get a laser allignment once this is all done.

= £

Took my vRS to Skoda for a general check on saturday and need:

- 2 x Front Disc
- Control arm bushes (4 parts)
- New Earth Wire
- Engine is misfiring which I knew about anyway (exact cause unknown at the moment)

Also will need to get 2 new rear tyres as rears are nearly done. Then will get a laser allignment once this is all done.

= £

1.4 tsi?

Back
Top Bottom