What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Yeah, I've taken to just doing one or two panels after every wash. Figure if I wash the car regularly, I'll eventually get every panel done...doing the whole car in one go is exhausting :D

Caporegime
Left my e38 with Lawtomotive, I’ve opted for metallic powder coat on my alloys and going for a full paint correction, machine polish and detail on the bodywork -it’ll take best part of a week to carry out and in the words of the owner, “it’ll look like it’s fresh from the showroom” when it’s done!

Under £400 for the job lot, they did what they call “a tickle over” on my partners car along with powder coat of her wheels and the results convinced me to go the whole hog with mine - excessive you may argue, but, as the guy said to me, it’s near perfect, I may as well get it absolutely spot on, he was amazed at the condition of my car which was nice to hear and I can’t wait to get it back!

That sounds like pretty good value! Pics when done!

Caporegime
That sounds like pretty good value! Pics when done!
Will do, I’ve been meaning to upload some pictures of my e38 since I got it but the wheels let it down and I’ve waited until they’ve been refurbished.

All I need to do now is work out how I post images - I can’t get them to work since the forum update. :o

IC3

IC3

Soldato
New tailored mats and cleaned the interior up a bit, I hate when people eat in the car! The crumbs and other crap gets in all those tiny holes. It's a pain in the arse to clean it all, had to use earbuds and wet wipes to get it out...

IMG_20171206_123412.jpg

It had those horrible rubber mats before, they were really thick and moved around a lot...
IMG_20171206_122632.jpg

IC3

IC3

Soldato
What's with all the air fresheners?
The one on my knob I bought, the other was bought by my friend and she insisted on it being pink. :p The jelly bean overpowers the JDM one, so I'll probably chuck that out at some point. :rolleyes:

I didn't have an air freshener in the car for some time, kept forgetting to get one.

Back
Top Bottom