What have you done to your car today?

Caporegime
Compressor is the same but with a supercharger. Would rather have it for the noise!

It also has better suspension and more bracing.

And 17" wheels and twin exit exhaust... I love them. :p

Last edited:
Soldato
It's a horrible car, dude. They need mapping as they feel quite flat, and if the suspension is better that doesn't bode well for the T-Sport lol.

That's just me though, everyone has a preference. I'd have yours over it. Only drove a T-Sport for a short while but it was a great deal of fun.

The Compressor doesn't feel much if any at all faster, when it should.

Caporegime
The compressor isn't much faster no, its a bit heavier and only has about 20HP more.

Standard T-Sport suspension is rubbish. Mine has lowering springs and its still not the greatest, but it is better than it was. Coilovers transform them but I don't really want to go spending that kind of money on it.

Soldato
Changed the pollen filter in mine yesterday. By the time I was half way through and literally dripping with sweat, I wished I hadn't started. You have to remove the glovebox and dismantle half the dash, and contort yourself in various awkward ways. Still, the old one was filthy and so it was worth it I guess.

Gave the interior a bit of a clean afterwards since the bright sunlight was showing up the dust!

Soldato
:D

I can see it being on there. Although arguably the Compressor is the biggest misfit as that truly had no place anywhere.

Also, fun fact - a lot of them didn't last very long before ending back at the dealership as Toyota neglected to put oil in the superchargers on a particular batch.

I'm not painting a pretty picture for the car am I, sorry. There are a lot of worse cars to own than a supercharged Corolla lol

Caporegime
I would still own one. Reduction pulley on the supercharger and an aftermarket ECU. Be reeeeet. :D

In fact I'd love one as-is... Basically my car but looks better and has supercharger whine. Not worth twice as much though... Which is what they go for... But then again they did only make 500.

Soldato
Changed the pollen filter in mine yesterday. By the time I was half way through and literally dripping with sweat, I wished I hadn't started. You have to remove the glovebox and dismantle half the dash, and contort yourself in various awkward ways. Still, the old one was filthy and so it was worth it I guess.

Gave the interior a bit of a clean afterwards since the bright sunlight was showing up the dust!

Mondeo or S-Max perchance?

I managed to to it on my Mondeo without taking the glove box out - just had to drop the fuse box down underneath but it was still an absolutely horrible job. Really don't understand why they put pollen filters in such stupid places on some cars.

Soldato
Mondeo or S-Max perchance?

I managed to to it on my Mondeo without taking the glove box out - just had to drop the fuse box down underneath but it was still an absolutely horrible job. Really don't understand why they put pollen filters in such stupid places on some cars.

Mondeo, yeah. It's much easier with the glovebox out, and to be honest removing the glovebox is the easiest part!

Back
Top Bottom