What have you done to your car today?

Permabanned
Typical TDI North exaggerated figures.
Thats what those VQ35DE end up around 305-315 with intake spacer decat and true dual exhaust the Easy Horses. After that no point of other mods besides forced induction.
From reserch I'w done Headers give around 5 extra and are PITA to change. And cams cost around 2000 pounds with valve train headwork ect is extra... 25 hp :D

@Vita I'm just slowly deteriorating. Not touched any alcohol 5 years packed up smoking packed on drugs. Eating healthy Working out running daily. And just wake up more and more brokem month by month. Atm set myself goal of making it to 40 seems far fetched but. Two months ago doctor said I should not jump around for longer than 4 hours 5 Total maximum or i can end up with walking stick. Soon another visit with my spine problems

@acemastr only antidepresants pain killers and other medicine keeps me from ending it all.

Permabanned
TDI North don’t have a creat reputation when it comes to mapping and/or using other tuners base maps and fobbing it off as their own work.
From what I know they are using Horsham Developments map. After all only 4 plaecs in Uk got licence and do 350z Uprev remaps. MAping of 350Zs is more about removing Throttle body opening limit on first 3 gears. Dont think anyone can feel 10hp gain on 1500kg car but gas pedal reaction on lower gears made it feel like extra 60hp.

Whatever they did I'm happy resoult. More fun at lower speeds. Corrected Toe and tracking. Had a nice drive on my day off in nice weather. Well besides 45mph whole m6 driving back. Stopped by at my mate for visit. Good day out :)

Last edited:
Permabanned
@WoodyUK
Not all about numbers It became much more hmmm playfull. Besides as Honda person You know there is only One legendary Honda Tuner Roman :)

Btw you got any in car footage ?? Shame I'w not knew ya going be there asked on Facebook if anyone from OCUK going ano no one said anything :/

Last edited:
Soldato
Thats what those VQ35DE end up around 305-315 with intake spacer decat and true dual exhaust the Easy Horses. After that no point of other mods besides forced induction.
From reserch I'w done Headers give around 5 extra and are PITA to change. And cams cost around 2000 pounds with valve train headwork ect is extra... 25 hp :D

@Vita I'm just slowly deteriorating. Not touched any alcohol 5 years packed up smoking packed on drugs. Eating healthy Working out running daily. And just wake up more and more brokem month by month. Atm set myself goal of making it to 40 seems far fetched but. Two months ago doctor said I should not jump around for longer than 4 hours 5 Total maximum or i can end up with walking stick. Soon another visit with my spine problems

@acemastr only antidepresants pain killers and other medicine keeps me from ending it all.

Well stop endangering others by doing stupid s.. in your car.

Permabanned
Well stop endangering others by doing stupid s.. in your car.
I just live by moment could drop dead with hearth attack or seazure next minute dont really care, The Joy's of antidepresants, and care even less about some random unknown people and theirs opinions about me and what I'm doing. **** almost kiled myself two times but found some stuff to still do. That's why I'm on stronger stuff nowadays.
I'm just doing what my terapist told me 'Whatever makes You happy'

Last edited:
Permabanned
Yeah I've never cared much for the end figures, mid-range changes matters more :cool:, should be used as a benchmark for comparison before and after adding mods etc rather than a willy waving contest that everybody loves to do.

I prefer one company to build and tune, that's why I first chose TDI years ago, saves any back and forth should anything ever go wrong, good lads that know what they're doing.
Have only heard good things about Romain tho.

I've got GoPro footage but its not very entertaining tbh, had to have it in the same location as a dashcam POVand I was doing half a lap hot then half a lap cold. Might upload it at some point but not in a hurry as I've rather slow upload speed though and it renders my internet useless whilst uploading!

Don't think I've got you on FB though? Search bnyrwd should find me :)

Dunno what they made plastics off in 350z but truied 3 types of glue and 2 types of 3M double sided tape to get permament gopro mount. Think Ill just Drill hole and screw it in :D not fan of making holes in Plastics but see no other option. I'w just 3M taped it to pasenger sead headrest hehe.

I was planning on having my DC2 mapped by TDI North but since I had to take it back 2 times for fixes after rebuild (cam gasket fail andDizzy fail) I ended up with free remap after I'w gotten Hondata s300. Was Ghetto map on road at night time cause He not mapped Honda in ages haha. Was well happy and did not blew up either. That's why I had no dyno charts after map of my DC2.

All in all I have not heard many Bad things about TDI north maybe one in 100 when someone got hes own parts used and they broke ect. But I think they are good and sort issues out no problem.
Seems like they got EP3 heaven there atm. Seen 6 today :D

If it goes for Theirs mapping. As long as numbers are good and dont blow up they can use maps recorded off North Korean ebay power chips buhahahaa

Caporegime
More like Crazy and waiting for death. Been to hospital 2 times this year for operations.
2 months ago i had this massive infection 2 weeks of antibiotics and just growing. Normal person would go to hospital Me ?? Whatever drop double antibiotics double pain killers went for rave waited sunday off and checked myself in for operation on Monday. Had worse

Gotta love when security is asking at events if I got any Drugs with me. And im like just those 4 I need to take every 5 hours LOL
infection.jpg

I'm like or Ill do something I die trying. Someone said once there is nothing more dangerous tahn person with nothing to loose.. Pain is my friend every day I wake up and start from painkillers.

Self destructive behaviour isn't something you should make a joke out of and you should probably get that looked in to.

Soldato
+1 talk to someone. Even if its me. :p

+2.

Ever need a chat @Zeed just drop a trust message. Wish you the best pal but do think strongly about what you’re doing and the risks you are taking.

Good job you packed up the smoking, I have and have never felt better. Best decision I’ve made tbh and I wasn’t even a heavy smoker.

Permabanned
+2.

Ever need a chat @Zeed just drop a trust message. Wish you the best pal but do think strongly about what you’re doing and the risks you are taking.

Good job you packed up the smoking, I have and have never felt better. Best decision I’ve made tbh and I wasn’t even a heavy smoker.
Used to do 1.5 pack a day every day for few years. bbut when I started running was out of breath so moved to electric with no nicotine and after 1 year just got bored of it. Not like some of them Locomotive people I see on streets with those 0.5kg e cigs with battery size of a small scouter lol.

Soldato
Finally got my Mondeo remapped. 197bhp and 310lb/ft torque up to 235bhp and 364lb/ft torque. Though I haven't had it dynoed to prove those figures, it certainly feels a fair bit different.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom