What have you done to your car today?

Replaced a blown headlight bulb on the Elise last night. Took me the best part of 2 hours. Fun. Also, seeing as I now run with the towing eye permanently attached (it seems to be a good luck charm), I painted the eye with Plastidip so it doesn't stick out quite as badly. Just a clean needed now before my trip to the Alps. :)

bledd Some People say to put oil on. Other say you dont.
I clean it every 6 months that is 700 miles. And i always put bit of oil on. Seems sensible cause you should see what sort of **** gets in my air box in those few miles since its got direct feed from front bumper heh.

Jonnycoupe I am yet to see any dirt on clean end. And ye most of producers of foam filters say they need oil so cant see anything bad about putting K&N oil on it :)

Last edited:
Had my alignment re-checked on 911 today, six months on from when it was last done. Cambers settings had all held nicely, but it had developed some toe in on the front, so sorted that. But was a quick and easy alignment.

For me I treat alignment like a service and try to do it yearly, especially as the 911 visits trackdays quite a lot. :)

Removed one of the rear badges, thinking about moving the GTR badge to the centre of the boot, undecided!

hjvi.jpg

Paid someone to fit a new window regulator so I can open my passenger winder for the first time in about a year. Booked in with Ford for it's second AC recharge in less than a year, I've asked them to make sure they actually check for leaks this time.

I will help you decide, don't do it :p

Paint looks mint from that shot which is very good to see on a black one :D

Yeah it's in great condition overall, few small scratches but its been detailed by PWPro so no swirls :) think I'll try getting the exhaust shiney tomorrow, much prefer a shiny exhaust but not sure if it'll change much as the tips are blue/burnt.

Sprayed my cars black chavvy kidney grills back to silver

tried to open up the fog lights to make them change from black to silver too, and destroyed them

Back
Top Bottom