What have you done to your car today?

Fitting day today, pics to follow...

6689192B-CFE1-4F76-A658-0F245D82D48C-6085-000005592C3FD4F8.jpg

yesterday 9pm
Ignition leads Nice and Tidy now :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1048960_689627244386466_131131909_o.jpg

If the image is larger than 1280 pixels wide then please resize, link only or put in spoiler tags. Thank you.

Cleaned my PVC valve.
Took Blower motor out stripped apart cleaned. Will put it back inside today :)

Man i got so many bits done ****** on my ITR always something to do. That is good thing keeps me outside and not playing WoW :D

Did the oil and filter change on the Audi A4 B7. Easiest job ever. Everything was quick and easy and just "worked"

Today still doing the oil and filter change on the 106. Filter struggles to go in and no-one has a different design and the end of the dipstick has broken off into the engine so I can't fill it up. Fun times.

I got into the Project Bentley and drove it. No histrionics. No disappearing brakes. No collapsing rear suspension. No idle speed randomly dropping and tripping the fuel pump cut-off. The only reason I knew I'd gotten into the right Bentley was that the A/C refused to cool the cabin :D A job for another day....

Went to the Peak district for walking today, some fantastic roads, so today I gave the car a good thrashing, lots of VTEC action :)

On the downside, now have a chipped windscreen :(

New boot struts to stop me having to hold it up or it falling on my head. Easy to change too. Currently shopping for some of those low profile aero blades.

Wiperblades.com branded ones are nice and cheap.

Don't last as long as the Bosch ones so depends whether you want price/convenience.

Going to try the Valeo ones next I think.

Picked her up from BMW after they changed both brake pressure sensors under warranty. They've done a health check which has only flagged up a few little issues I already knew about:

- Handbrake needs adjusting (already did this a few weeks ago so might need to strip it all down and give it a good clean.)
- Front number plate de-laminating (from a stone chip, passed the last MOT with it).
- Small chip in windscreen (passed the last MOT with it so nothing to worry about).
- Rubber petrol cap strap broken.

If that's the best they can come up with to try and get some money from me then I'm happy :)

yesterday 9pm
Ignition leads Nice and Tidy now :)

Cleaned my PVC valve.
Took Blower motor out stripped apart cleaned. Will put it back inside today :)

Man i got so many bits done ****** on my ITR always something to do. That is good thing keeps me outside and not playing WoW :D

I have no idea what that thing is in the picture. Need to take my PCV valve out and give it a cheeky clean.

I ******* TOLD YOU IT WAS WET UNDER THERE!! :p

We all know muffin is blind.........Winchester Meet, Mobile Camera Van..... :p

Yes yes, most of us owe you also :D:D:D

Went to the Peak district for walking today, some fantastic roads, so today I gave the car a good thrashing, lots of VTEC action :)

On the downside, now have a chipped windscreen :(

Don't worry, once you have your first blemish, other ones come easier. I got about another 5 tiny chips on my windscreen when going on a nice 400mile drive earlier in May around the highlands. I'm also still on the original DC2 windscreen and really don't want to change it in case the fitting is bodged!

Jaguar-F-Type-Review30_zps9f7ad6f6.jpg~original

I love it! Infact, i would consider it as one of the best looking cars ever made. Noticing they have been a massive hit too, seen about 15 of them up to yet around here.

Jaguar have it spot on with the cars they are releasing lately. Do they stick to the 1 designer with there latest cars? If so he deserves a medal.

Back
Top Bottom