What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Well I didn't do this, but someone crashed into my car today. I think mine came off better, mind:

Mine:

focus.jpg

Hers:

ka.jpg

Soldato
Did some simple maintainance today on the Civic.
  • N/S sidelight.
  • Rear number plate lights.
  • Wipers.
  • fluids.

Tomorrows mission is to fit the spare sony bluetooth headunit to replace the ageing and annoying pioneer aftermarket(i assume) cassette player headunit already fitted.:rolleyes:

Soldato
Haha :D I was tempted but I've sunk so much time into it recently that I'd rather someone else deal with it for a bit.

This should hopefully establish me a good baseline and I can then work from there, taking it back for further power runs as and when :) Should stop me going round in circles, at least.

Soldato
Misson complete, headunit fitted, its funny how a very simple job such as this never turns out to be simple, thought i had the right pullers for the old broken unit, they were right shape for sure but slightly too wide, after much swearing and attempted bodging i resorted to a little more direct approach... careful not to damage the centre console, i ripped the face off the broken one, pliers out to bend the casing enough so i could stick the pullers in place and it pulled out easy...

steve45 - 1
headunit - 0

fitted the sony unit without a drama all good and functional i can now listen to music happily without having to constantly fiddle with the damn thing to keep it working.

Back
Top Bottom