What have you done to your car today?

Soldato
Bought four new Pirelli P Zero's at £64.80 a corner, got them fitted / balanced for £15.00 a corner and had my tracking done for £20.00.

Toying with the idea of purchasing an Alpine double din head unit but think I'll wait till March when my MOT's due and see what that costs me. :(

Soldato
Entered it into an off road Trial. :D
Was the only one on road equivalent road type tyres and I didn't come last. :D

Did get stuck a fair bit though.
After extraction...
null.jpg

But the view from the top of the highest point in Stourport was EPIC.
null-1.jpg

null-2.jpg

Last edited:

4T5

4T5

Man of Honour
Took it out & about today after digging it out last night, Started first time & ran a treat & didn't get stuck nowhere & got it back up my drive, not bad for a 21 year old MX5. Did get some funny looks of people though. :D

Caporegime
Took it out & about today after digging it out last night, Started first time & ran a treat & didn't get stuck nowhere & got it back up my drive, not bad for a 21 year old MX5. Did get some funny looks of people though. :D

Probably thought it's a really bad time of year to nick a RWD car.

Soldato
My passenger opened the door wide open into a brick wall. chipped quite bit of paint off, about 15cm row of tiny chips which is noticeable from a side view when then door is closed.

Will get a picture tomorrow.

Soldato
OP
Waaaaay, I knew the ZS would have an issue at some point.

Of all the British stuff to break, it was a contact in the Japanese starter motor!

£3 later, a new contact is in the post. It's not properly broken, just a bit sticky.

Soldato
My boot alignment was off. So I tightened the bolts from the frame too the boot lid only to over tighten one and for it to snap :o.

Noticed I'm missing some pop clips too so a trip to Honda will hopefully sort all that out.

Soldato
Adjusted the clutch pedal on my 6 MPS as the early ones had a horrible snappy clutch operation which was far too high. Now the clutch pedal is in line with the brake pedal and the biting point is perfect. A 10 minute mod which has made it significantly nicer and easier to drive, especially in stop-start traffic. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom