What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
For the last Month I have been preparing for a water metre to be fitted -Loads of water butt's and containers for the wife -Cleaned and pressure washed all slab's -generally washed anything that didn't move.
They never turned up yesterday did they.
So back to wasting as much water as I can .
Next appointment is 29/7/24 so I can continue to waste water and wash everything again.

Soldato
Lunch break ...

Three more down

1000072216-01.jpg

1000072217-01.jpg

1000072218-01.jpg

1000072219-01.jpg

1000072220-01.jpg

1000072221-01.jpg

Which leaves three

1000072222-01.jpg

And the pile ready for splitting keeps on growing

1000072223-01.jpg

And more chippings for the garden :D

Associate
I don't think my battery chainsaw is as big as yours but I find I have to change out the chain on a regular basis as it doesn't have the power to get through something of any size with the chain being very sharp
My chainsaw is small, long and mains powered to run longer:)

Soldato
I don't think my battery chainsaw is as big as yours but I find I have to change out the chain on a regular basis as it doesn't have the power to get through something of any size with the chain being very sharp

Don't you sharpen the chain regularly? I hope you're not buying a new chain every time the current one gets blunt, that would get expensive if you use your chainsaw a lot.

The last time I changed the chain was because it slipped off the bar and the chain arrestor caught it taking a lot of the chains teeth with it. Gloves and chainsaw chaps all you chainsaw people!

Associate
Don't you sharpen the chain regularly? I hope you're not buying a new chain every time the current one gets blunt, that would get expensive if you use your chainsaw a lot.

The last time I changed the chain was because it slipped off the bar and the chain arrestor caught it taking a lot of the chains teeth with it. Gloves and chainsaw chaps all you chainsaw people!
I have a few chains & only thrown away 2 (one bellow minimum size & second got bent) but yes I purchased a chain sharpening machine. I did get a file etc but the machine does it in no time once it's set up. So if I am doing anything I change the chains out & sharpen them all in one go

Associate
We are talking old school wiring from the 70's. No RCD just fuse wire (or an old nail) in the supply board
Yes, I know. That's why I said there was nofun with the new stuff. I managed to blow up a 240-415v arc welder by not switching it over to the correct voltage. That was fun:)

Back
Top Bottom