What "man jobs" have you done today?

Soldato
Got the wife to post on local Facebook asking for recommendations lol

Turns out tradies are more interested when they think they're about to star in a desperate housewives film, then you bait and switch them with yours truly.
I thought this might be the case! Well played!

Last edited:
Soldato
Yeah I went to floor for carpet, so they can put the grippers down and tuck the excess between the gripper and skirting. I'll let you know if it looks any good on Tuesday :D

Another room started :D

Yes skirting to floor for carpet
Cheers

Just contemplating on how to do the wardrobe base now! I don't have much space to the roof with a full size PAX. Wondering if I just carpet to the wall....

Soldato
You could make the pax look built in and just carpet up to them if preferred. There will be a load of examples on ikea hacks.com or similar
Yes this is kind of my intent, but i've cocked up tho and managed my design around a 125 gap. Turns out it's 123.5. I can either rip off plaster and back myself there's 15mm or have to make the wall good to close the 23.5mm gap (I have a 75cm and a 100cm pax ready to go).

Trying to avoid making the wall good tbh :cry:

They also seem to put them on frames but I've got very little tolerance. Maybe the short side of cls will do!

Soldato
1000072905-01.jpg

Soldato
Could have a YouTube channel. What can I put in my log splitter
Will It Split!

Just contemplating on how to do the wardrobe base now! I don't have much space to the roof with a full size PAX. Wondering if I just carpet to the wall....
This is why I haven't built our PAX yet. Planning built-in style, but you need some room on top to lift sliding doors onto their roller mechanism. That is if you're going with sliding doors!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom