What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
Trying to get some games completed from my backlog and grab a few cheevs along the way.

Currently playing through Toki Tori. Nice little puzzle game, but the music and sound effects become quite annoying after a while, so I have had to turn them off and play with some music from youtube.

Soldato
I recently finished Alan Wake, so I am going to try to start Alan Wake American Nightmare soon :D.
I have also been playing a bit of No More Room In Hell!

Soldato
Slam-

Handling and graphic wise yes. I guess the only new things are cars, customization (livery, wheels) and tracks.

There are a few mods for it which make it a lot a better, such as a cockpit camera.

Associate
Slam-

Handling and graphic wise yes. I guess the only new things are cars, customization (livery, wheels) and tracks.

There are a few mods for it which make it a lot a better, such as a cockpit camera.

Thanks. I prefer the series to Dirt and couldn't wait for the sequel, then somehow it just passed me by.

Soldato
Dark Souls. Still.

Did my first ALT + F4 combo on it yesterday. Got into Sen's fortress and it quickly went downhill after that. People saying that Blight Town is bad are jokers, this is about thrice as bad! :mad:

Back
Top Bottom