What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Putting some time in with Rimworld at the minute and enjoying it. I have tried to get into it in the past but it just didn't grab me. I am not sure what has changed other than a decent start to my settlement! :p

Soldato
Still playing Rage, and what an absolute gem of a game, absolutely love it, played 25hrs so far, and still a bit to do by the looks of it, just finished the Scorcher base (Scorcher DLC), AWOOGA! :D
Yeah I really enjoyed Rage as well. I was put off the game when it first came out as a lot of people were saying it wasnt great, but then I played it ages after release on a Steam free weekend and immediately bought it as it was so good.

Caporegime
Yeah I really enjoyed Rage as well. I was put off the game when it first came out as a lot of people were saying it wasnt great, but then I played it ages after release on a Steam free weekend and immediately bought it as it was so good.

Yeah i wasn't that keen on it on release, but when it was going for a fiver in one of the Steam Sales ages ago, i decided to pick it up, and glad i did, really is a cracker of a game, yeah, the up close textures may be poor, and if you really look for it, you can see texture pop-in, but you don't notice any of that when you're actually playing, and its nowhere near as bad it was, and it looks great with the 16k textures.

Soldato
Yeah i wasn't that keen on it on release, but when it was going for a fiver in one of the Steam Sales ages ago, i decided to pick it up, and glad i did, really is a cracker of a game, yeah, the up close textures may be poor, and if you really look for it, you can see texture pop-in, but you don't notice any of that when you're actually playing, and its nowhere near as bad it was, and it looks great with the 16k textures.

I loved RAGE too - I remember being disappointed when it finished but I could never decide if that was because it ended quit abruptly or just the fact that it was over and I was going to miss playing it. Probably both. It's going for £3.99 just now in the Humble Bumble spring sale...

Caporegime
I enjoyed RAGE, but remember being quite disappointed with some aspects of it: a good game but not a great one as far as I'm concerned. The combat A.I. sticks out as a surprisingly solid and memorable part of it. Some of the textures look terrible while others are very good.

Last edited:
Soldato
Just replayed Max Payne 3. Played it through at launch on PS3 and loved it. Grabbed it on steam years back and finally went through it.

Holds up really well, played at 4k. Some great detail and that sound track by Health is amazing.

The gameplay is all that doesn't hold up too well as it is just shoot out after shoot out, no puzzle solving etc

Find it hard to believe this cost R* more £££ to develop that Red dead redemption!

Associate
I have been going round to my mates house and playing on his Oculus Rift, Robo Recall and Super Hot VR are amazing! Super Hot VR makes my feel like a super hero when I catch weapons out of mid air and dodge bullets, Robo Recall make me feel like action hero all the time, absolutely amazing experiences and have well and truly turned me into a believer in VR... for some games.

Back
Top Bottom