What PC games are you playing?

Soldato
I have owned it since soon after launch but Finally played starwars squadrons for the 1st time. It's incredible. Doing it in VR is what every teenager of the 80s fantasised about

jcr

jcr

Associate
Skyrim for me is one of the best games ever made. The soundtrack, the quests, the story, the background, the lore, the mods... Need I go on. For me it defined a time in my life and kept me entranced by its world for many years.

agreed. Skyrim was a brilliant experience, especially when modded.

Soldato
Currently just firing up Elder Scrolls Online for 30-45 minutes some evenings. I have a level 35 character now. I only got the game becasue the kids wanted us all to get it to play together, but they seem to have lost interest, and to be honest it's not really gripping me either. Combat feels very repetitive and I'm just auto-piloting through whatever quests I run into to kill a little bit of time every now and again, since no other games are calling out to me at the moment.

Well, Wrath of the Righteous is calling me, but there's no way I have time for that at the moment. Maybe Christmas...

Soldato
Just pulled the trigger on buying PSYCHONAUTS 2. Loved the original that I played for the first time only a few years back. The price of the damn game was really putting off - £53.99 pretty much everywhere but managed to get 20% discount using my Humble Bundle subscription. Still, its the first time I've dropped more than £40 on game since I bought Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition for my Sega Megadrive many moons ago. Downloading...

Soldato
Just pulled the trigger on buying PSYCHONAUTS 2. Loved the original that I played for the first time only a few years back. The price of the damn game was really putting off - £53.99 pretty much everywhere but managed to get 20% discount using my Humble Bundle subscription. Still, its the first time I've dropped more than £40 on game since I bought Street Fighter 2 Championship Edition for my Sega Megadrive many moons ago. Downloading...

I'd have subbed for one month of Gamepass ;)

I intend to do that to give it a whirl soon!

Associate
Warhammer 40k Battle Sector, Warzone/CW MP/MW MP, going to get back into Destiny 2 when I get home from Offshore, especially now that cross play and cross save is a thing.

Associate
Been playing Battlefield 4 for the last few months. Interspersed with some Hades for a second 100%, though taking my time on it this time around not trying to do it in 5 days like last time.

Awaiting 2042 at the moment, comes out around my birthday...the horror.

Soldato
FFS. I despair at my apparent intelligence dullness at times! Can't believe I didn't consider that given I had an issue with price.

No offense meant btw, I've done this loads

Tbh Gamepass is good, but I don't actively subscribe. Usually by the time a month is up, I'd need another to finish any given game by which point it's worth just buying out right

Soldato
No offense meant btw, I've done this loads

Tbh Gamepass is good, but I don't actively subscribe. Usually by the time a month is up, I'd need another to finish any given game by which point it's worth just buying out right
No offense taken friend. It's just a common theme with me recently. I'm considered to be fairly intelligent, with an above average paid job, but I'm also really ****** dumb at times too! My frustration is all with myself. :rolleyes:

Associate
Busy with Carrier Command 2 - Loving the retro graphics as the ocean flow is quite soothing! Brilliant game with indepth tactics, but still struggling with operating the drones. Carrier guided missiles are fun and the TV guided missiles are a real blast!!

Soldato
Car Mechanic Simulator 2021, it does get tedious at times, especially at the beginning, but once you earn enough money and level up a bit it's nice to get a car from a junkyard and partly/ fully restore it to make more cash.

Last edited:
Caporegime
I've just jumped back into State of Decay 2, they've added the full original 1st game map to play as a community which is pretty cool. Some other nice updates have happened in the last year as well! Well worth another look.

Associate
Started playing IOMMTT - Ride on the Edge 2, brilliant game, reminds me of the original motoGP on the xbox, gives a great feeling of speed and being on the edge of control. Been a while since I've played a Motobike game this good !

Back
Top Bottom