What PC games are you playing?

I spent a fair chunk of my Sunday playing Satisfactory as well. I've only just restarted since the 1.0 launch, so I'm still working on the second phase of space elevator.
Now that I have a decent amount of cement, a good chunk of the day yesterday was spent laying out some foundations to create a more structured base. Next step is to create one structure for my main storage hub and another to move the coal generators to... and the re-route the entire water pipe system.

Currently playing Space Marine 2, just the campaign and it's not really gripped me. The visuals are pretty impressive but it feels a bit like a Gears of War. Need to give it some more time I guess.
Was playing Black Myth - Wukong up until a few days ago and that for me was superb! Loved it.

Last edited:
For the price of a coffee...

is rather good fun and lasted longer than a Starbucks!

Reactions: HRL
I bought the new wow expansion the war within hoping it would keep me invested more than previous ones but alas ive unsubbed.
Despite blizz going on about delves being solo endgame its a poor effort and very short lived.
Thankfully space marine 2 arrived and is just fantastic so im playing that and helldivers 2 since it latest patch totally transformed the game, both are incredible games and i literally cannot choose which is the better game, maybe SP2 shades it purely because of the class system and much deeper progression.
I also stared to play wayfinder and it is literally a different game now, really really enjoying it also.

Last edited:
No Man's Sky at the moment, next week it'll be Starfield expansion followed by Dragon Age Veilguard at the end of October when it gets released, No Man's Sky you can play for 5 billion years lol ....billions of systems to explore etc....

Started a Rogue Trader playthrough.

They have really nailed the 40k atmosphere. All the character build options are a bit overwhelming however. "Here choose a skill form this list of 50 different options with vague descriptions and then you can add a passive from this list of 60 !!"

Last edited:
Been playing the deadlock beta a lot over the last week, really getting into it now, some of the games are intense. Managed to pull off a 5vs6 victory the other night. Great fun if you like hero shooters/Dota/LoL etc.

Phasmophobia, great ghost hunting game, loads of fun with a few friends. Investigating various locations and using an array of tools to identify what ghost is spooking the place - while trying not to get murdered by an angry spectre.

I've been playing Sumerian Six. I loved the Commandos games back in the day so this is right up my alley - and after the first couple of levels it seems to be pretty good honestly.

Back
Top Bottom