What PC games are you playing?

I keep buying new games that are usually on sale, but I struggle to get into them and play regularly. Maybe it's age at being 50, maybe it's how long covid often has me feeling brain fried and unable to concentrate for long and fast games cause major brain lag!

My goto game is still Rocket League, usually Rumble variants, where decent power up use can compensate for lack of 1337 ariel skills.
Recent Rumble Dropshot casual 2v2 was fun.

Space Marine 2 - Playing through the Campaign currently although I'm finding it slightly boring, hopeful the PVP is better.
Battlefield V - I enjoy just going back to this every now and then.
Elden Ring - Awesome game and one I need to be in the mood for, concentration required!

Space Marine 2 - Playing through the Campaign currently although I'm finding it slightly boring, hopeful the PVP is better.
Battlefield V - I enjoy just going back to this every now and then.
Elden Ring - Awesome game and one I need to be in the mood for, concentration required!

Are you playing space marine 2 with your friends or single player?

Co-op missions are great with friends, but I did find playing on my own very boring.

I've treated myself to ufo 50 on steam, an amazing collection of 50 retro games by the devs of spelunky. I've not yet tried all the games but this should keep me busy for a while. Even though its a new release steam have it on a 10% discount right now.

Whilst browsing my steam library I also discovered a copy of sonic racing transformed which I can't remember buying (it must have been in a bundle??). I used to love this game on the wiiu so I'm looking forward to giving it a replay on my laptop.

Back
Top Bottom