What PC games are you playing?

What needs rebalancing?
The recommended difficulty has air filters costing comical amounts, and they aren't sold in a lot of places. Given that they are essentially useless at 50% life, it gets tedious.
Batteries are also a bit of a joke.
Just needs a little bit of tweaking, which they are doing, and it'll be more enjoyable.
From reading the reddit, it seems the game only really works well just now, if you're scanning for salvage and trading, which isn't really what I want. Just want to deliver stuff, with some management of truck systems. :)

Playing BeamNG's career mode with the RLS Career Overhaul mod to enable police patrols and chases in it. Had attracted a spot of attention and was making my getaway when I realised the sirens had disappeared rather abruptly.

jcR4CmR.jpeg

Guess he went to the Rosco P. Coltrane School of Hot Pursuit Drivin' :D

Kingdom Come Deliverance - started this in prep for the release of the sequel. Then they delayed it :cry: But at least I've actually finished it this time. The last time I played it, I got bored at the Monastery & shelved it.

High on Life - quite surprised how short this is. Took me less than 9 hours to complete, but decent fun.

Not sure what will be next. Maybe GotG?

Kingdom Come Deliverance - started this in prep for the release of the sequel. Then they delayed it :cry: But at least I've actually finished it this time. The last time I played it, I got bored at the Monastery & shelved it.

High on Life - quite surprised how short this is. Took me less than 9 hours to complete, but decent fun.

Not sure what will be next. Maybe GotG?
How'd you find Kingdom Come? I've been meaning to start it. Are the fighting mechanics difficult?

F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin.

Still looks precent decent, IMO, bearing in mind it was released in 2009. Running it at 4K helps a bit, though.

Some of the audio (ambient sound/music) comes straight out of the first game and expansions, which is a very good thing as far as I'm concerned,
as that's about the only true aspect that reminds me of the original experience.

Unfortunately, some of the weapons don't sound good at all, e.g. the submachine gun for one sounds completely lifeless.

Last edited:
How'd you find Kingdom Come? I've been meaning to start it. Are the fighting mechanics difficult?

It's a great game. Refreshing to be in a historical medieval setting instead of fantasy for a change, and there's no "chosen one" trope here. You play as Henry, the son of the local blacksmith. You've only ever known the village that you grew up in. You don't know how to wield a sword. You don't know how to shoot a bow. If you pick a fight early on, you will get beaten.

Combat isn't the greatest though. It's evident what they were going for, but in the early game you are useless. And in the late game, there's a mechanic which makes combat frustrating & encourages you to just cheese your way through it.

Aside from that though (and the bugs which still exist 6 years after launch), it's a great game. It does a great job of immersing you in the world of medieval Bohemia. And the tough start creates a real sense of achievement by the end as you look back on your journey. The sequel will be a day 1 purchase for me as long as it reviews reasonably well.

Last edited:
Currently playing Space Marine 2, but also got Jedi Survivor and Control I started but need to finish. Been jumping in and out of Helldivers 2 so will see what that’s like after the new update on the 17th. Also playing Manor Lords for a a bit of chill every now and again.

I bought Kingdom Come Deliverance off of Cdkeys for £3 yesterday, I was watching the trailer for the new one coming out next year which looks awesome.

No idea what im doing but just following the quests etc so far, still quite a good looking game im running it on Ultra settings and seems to get good performance.

currently playing heavily modded (YAML etc) Mechwarrior 5 , Roguetech (modded Battletech) and the occasional spin in World of Warships
Finding MW5 is great for a quick blast - exactly what id needed after a stressful day at work

Tried V Rising on the free weekend on steam, enjoyed it, really fancy buying that.
Need to start God of War.
Had Satisfactory installed for months waiting for 1.0... now struggling to find the willpower to start it.
Want to return to Helldivers when their next patch is out later this month.
Meanwhile playing pubg and cs2 when friends are online.

Trying to find the time to play with 3 kids, house that needs a load of decorating and full time work is proving difficult....I need a week off during term time so that i can get ~6 hrs in of solid gaming each day haha.

Back
Top Bottom