What to do with undesirables

Associate
Odds are she'll be let back in and be given a big government-endorsed no-strings-attached welcome. It will exasperate the majority of the population, especially those more Brexit/populist inclined, and cause them to despair about the disregard of sovereign laws regarding treason. That's reward enough for the powers that be and will serve the long-term agenda. Her attitude and lack of remorse makes her the perfect candidate for this.

Soldato
Odds are she'll be let back in and be given a big government-endorsed no-strings-attached welcome. It will exasperate the majority of the population, especially those more Brexit/populist inclined, and cause them to despair about the disregard of sovereign laws regarding treason. That's reward enough for the powers that be and will serve the long-term agenda. Her attitude and lack of remorse makes her the perfect candidate for this.

What even is this.

Soldato
I know you arent really looking for a sensible reply but she was a 15 year old school girl when she was groomed by IS.

We rightly dont blame the girls in Rotherham etc for what happened to them so why is it different with her?

she isnt a minor anymore and we dont like what she is saying.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm of mixed opinion on this but I don't think for a second her interviews are representative of her current situation. I don't know what her mental capacity is but I think she's intelligent enough to understand that if she slags off IS on international media while she's camped up alongside unknown numbers of them in a refugee camp, she's unlikely to see the next dawn.

Should she come back? I don't know really, part of me thinks leave her there and part of me thinks we should show her we aren't the monsters she's undoubtedly been brainwashed into believing we are.

We have many programmes available for undoing radicalisation, maybe it's worth putting her through one to see if anything can be done.

Soldato
I'm of mixed opinion on this but I don't think for a second her interviews are representative of her current situation. I don't know what her mental capacity is but I think she's intelligent enough to understand that if she slags IS on international media while she's camped up alongside unknown numbers of them in a refugee camp, she's unlikely to see the next dawn.

Should she come back? I don't know really, part of me thinks leave her there and part of me thinks we should show her we aren't the monsters she's undoubtedly been brainwashed into believing we are.

We have many programmes available for undoing radicalisation, maybe it's worth putting her through one to see if anything can be done.

or we could let her rot and not risk any lives incase she has bad intentions.
also sends a strong message out to anyone who may think about doing this in the future, you turn your back on your country and it turns its back on you.

Soldato
or we could let her rot and not risk any lives incase she has bad intentions.
also sends a strong message out to anyone who may think about doing this in the future, you turn your back on your country and it turns its back on you.

Indeed, like I said, I'm conflicted on this.

Soldato
It is all about risks Vs benefits.

Just the same for any other criminal.

In her case, in particular, the benefit is small and the risk substantial. How many suicide bombers are you willing to allow to slip through the net to go on to blow up hundreds of people just in case one or two of them might be rehabilitateable?

See also Rapists, child sex offenders and even repeat offenders. (I am all for a strictly enforced "three Strikes" policy myself)
yea it's definitely a tough one though you say the risk is substantial? how so? she should be returned to the UK, arrested and charged with any and all crimes where she has proven to have broken the law - there's quite a few by the looks of it. but we shouldn't just abandon her. monitor her closely, evaluate her regularly but help her surely?

Of course she isn’t. Are you and RDM on a wind up or something.
she is, whether you and I like that or not, she is a victim. she is a victim of those who radicalised/brainwashed her. now obviously I am assuming (never do that, right!) that this is what happened, then based on this assumption then yes she most definitely is a victim. please don't bracket me with someone comparing rape victims to this girl though, that's offensive and a bit unfair.

What’s the difference between being brain washed and genuinely believing in something?
you really need that question answered? assuming she was brainwashed, groomed as it were, then the beliefs she was tricked/forced into believing aren't or rather weren't actually her own beliefs.

Soldato
She wants back in to use the NHS for the baby. Rescue the baby from being raised in a cult, tell her to sod off.

If they let her back she won't be allowed to walk around in public anyway (assuming she doesn't end up in prison). Partly for her own safety, she'll be #1 on the nationalist hitlist.

Last edited:
Soldato
I say let her rot in the bed she made for herself. There are people literally dying to get here and get away from that oppressive, evil environment. Let one of them take her place. I mean if she went there to fight with Isis, then surely Syria could make a nice bed for her in one of their prisons?

I don't think the argument that she was 'groomed' is valid. She was 15, she had a brain and she seeked out the 'propaganda' material online and made the decision to go over there. Now after several years she still has the same beliefs and only wants to come back because she is pregnant and wants the help of the NHS and benefits system. It's pretty much a given that her kid will grow up harbouring hate for the west and the cycle continues.

Associate
I say let her rot in the bed she made for herself. There are people literally dying to get here and get away from that oppressive, evil environment. Let one of them take her place. I mean if she went there to fight with Isis, then surely Syria could make a nice bed for her in one of their prisons?

I don't think the argument that she was 'groomed' is valid. She was 15, she had a brain and she seeked out the 'propaganda' material online and made the decision to go over there. Now after several years she still has the same beliefs and only wants to come back because she is pregnant and wants the help of the NHS and benefits system. It's pretty much a given that her kid will grow up harbouring hate for the west and the cycle continues.

Couldnt agree more

Caporegime
She's not a middle-aged, white, Christian male, ergo she must be a victim.

In fact it was probably said white men who drove her into the arms of IS by being horrible, racist and, worst of all, unashamedly white.

That she managed to last 15 years in this horrible patriarchy, under the oppression and prejudice of white men is a testament to how brave she is.

We should welcome her back and possibly even make her the new London Mayor. Then maybe she can fight the good fight against the real enemy here - white men.

Soldato
you really need that question answered? assuming she was brainwashed, groomed as it were, then the beliefs she was tricked/forced into believing aren't or rather weren't actually her own beliefs.

Don’t see why not. You could make a case that almost everyone’s beliefs have come from a multitude of grooming, either socially, family or otherwise. They clearly ARE her own beliefs as even now in her situation she refuses to denounce them.

Back
Top Bottom