What TV shows are you currently watching

I've randomly started watching The Witcher, and I'm quite getting into it. I've binge watched series one in a few days and just about to start series two.

Edit: I've never played the games or had any real prior knowledge of it.
Sadly it just gets worse from 2 onward. Hopefully you find some enjoyment in it though!

Perfect Couple - Enjoying this so far, decent murder mystery set in a lovely location with a nice feel to it. Nicole Kidmans face doesnt move much, she's had a bit too much work done in my opinion.

I was leaning more away than towards it but might check it out see how I get on with it. Not sure it is for me.

Sonny on Apple TV.

Its strange, difficult to keep track of (mainly as it goes a bit dull) then something happens and you have to rewind bit.

7/10.
I enjoyed Sunny too. Some filler episodes where nothing happens as such but some good ones too.

Just gave up on Sherwood and started Lazarus Project which seems good so far.

Working my way through Welcome to Wrexham. It’s just a nice (largely) feel good series to stick on and I enjoy the focus on the families in and around Wrexham. Really recommend it :)

Last edited:
The New Statesman Series 1 ... not watched it properly in 30 years... dated of course but still funny. Rename the MPs around him and its still relevant today !!
I didn't get this at first as i was young and used to Rik Mayall in The Young Ones. But watched a few eps recently, funny! The bloopers on Youtube are also very funny.

Also started watching some Yes Minister - hilarious and very clever writing.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom