What TV shows are you currently watching

Watched Psycho for the first time so decided to follow up with Bates Motel. Season one down, quite like it so far! Some... Very Channel 5 acting.. but I think it will improve
When i first started watching this i thought it was going to be just another teenage orientated rehash.

Was glad i stuck with it though as it just got better and better.

Last weekend i watched all of Tulsa King.. I really enjoyed it. It was a good blend of a mobster show with a bit of comedy. Looking forward to the new season on sunday.

I also started to watch Lost again last night.. Still love the first episode. :)

Kaos - first two episodes I wasn’t convinced but after the 4th I’m getting into it

Once it gets going it can be kind of "moreish", despite some needless bits. I could easily have watched twice as many episodes as they made before I got bored of it I think.

I watch every season but tempted not to this time round due to Rosie Jones being on it. I just don't find her funny.
I guess the one thing about Taskmaster is the comedians are often very different in this format when compared to their stand up or comedy acting. Nish Kumar who is a truly awful stand up was actually funny and likeable on Taskmaster and Liza Tarbuck was far more entertaining than in anything else I've seen. But I have yet to find Rosie Jones funny in anything yet, so I wait to be surprised.

Had it on my list for ages but just getting round to watching Mare of Easttown, about 5 episodes at the moment and really enjoying it

Watched the second season of True Detective before this (the Colin Farrell/Vince Vaughan one) which was overly complicated for no reason, are season 3 and 4 worth watching?

Last edited:
Had it on my list for ages but just getting round to watching Mare of Easttown, about 5 episodes at the moment and really enjoying it

Watched the second season of True Detective before this (the Colin Farrell/Vince Vaughan one) which was overly complicated for no reason, are season 3 and 4 worth watching?
Yes but they don't even come close to S1 but nothing does, S1 was perfect TV, both better than S2 though

Finished Perfect Couple last night. Very stylish, really enjoyed it and didn't guess the whodunnit either.

I ended up watching it, was OK, I dunno what the book is like but felt like the TV series had been written around a Benoit Blanc like character who'd been pulled and then patched over. I mostly disengaged brain for most of it so might have missed some stuff but felt like a lot of the clues were only fleshed out with the details needed to decipher them in the last 30-40 minutes and seemed like there was a big plot hole surrounding what enabled the method of death.

EDIT: Just Googled it and yeah there is a gaping plot hole there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom