What TV shows are you currently watching

I guess the one thing about Taskmaster is the comedians are often very different in this format when compared to their stand up or comedy acting. Nish Kumar who is a truly awful stand up was actually funny and likeable on Taskmaster and Liza Tarbuck was far more entertaining than in anything else I've seen. But I have yet to find Rosie Jones funny in anything yet, so I wait to be surprised.

If I remember correctly (and might be wrong, it was some time ago now) I really enjoyed it until it got too deep into it's own storyline, so maybe best it ended when it did?

It started to lose me when it started to take itself a bit too seriously towards the end - I can't find the exact version quickly but someone did an epilogue edit on YouTube where a lot of that was rolled back as being a simulation with the final frame being the Machine finally finding a winning outcome vs Samaritan after millions of permutations.

Got round to watching Night Sky and went in knowing it was cancelled after 1 season. Wasn't that great so I can see why but J.K. Simmons and Sissy Spacek so had to be done. I may go back and rewatch Counterpart for another J.K. fix cause that was superb.

Back
Top Bottom