What TV shows are you currently watching

Just watched the first two eps of Agatha All Alone on Disney Plus. Even though not normally my kinda thing, I enjoyed it and will most likely watch the rest when they come out.

Just finished rewatching S1 of Invasion, really good show following three different groups of people around the world as an unknown race invades the planet, although the series focuses more on the circumstance of the characters in the apparent aftermath. The two female leads are especially good in their roles, especially the young Japanese women trying to find happened to the love of her life.

.....and then I started S2, what a difference. Only 1 episode in, but the change of tone is almost like watching a totally different show a lot of what made S1 interesting is missing and some of the characters are so one dimensional and in some cases, just plain annoying, such as the CEO who for some reason is heading up the research on the aliens. His tone of voice/inflections and just painful and I'm not sure if he's trying to appear menacing or if he's just constipated, whatever it is I'm desperately hoping he meets an early end (very early....).

Anyone watching Culinary Class Wars on Netflix?

I am only 15 mins in to ep1, the entire thing is set up like an Anime !!! It is ridiculous. It is almost like a bunch of people like in My Hero Academia and there are 1 team of Masterchefs and the group have to beat the masters like in an anime. Food Wars meet MHA.

Last edited:
Finished The Gentlemen last night. Very enjoyable if a little far fetched. Feel like I need Eddies entire wardrobe and of course his watches. Half a mil should just about do it.
Part way through last episode of 3 Body Problem. Not a bad idea for a show, been ok but next seasons won't be at the top of my must watch list.

Watching Ludwig on iplayer - not a bad effort, maybe falls short in some areas but generally quite well acted even if the actors are playing to type somewhat. Has a certain charm to it.

Last edited:
Watching Ludwig on iplayer - not a bad effort, maybe falls short in some areas but generally quite well acted if the actors are playing to type somewhat. Has a certain charm to it.

Enjoyed the first episode a lot. 2nd was too predictable. Looking forward to the rest.

Back
Top Bottom