What TV shows are you currently watching

Anybody watched American Horror Stories?

We got into this a few years ago, but took a break mid-season of S5, Hotel as it was a bit crap. Picked it up again over the last few weeks and tbf the story has got better - and Lady GaGa has a foine body!

We will finish Hotel, but with another 7 seasons/stories, it may be a slog. Anybody think it's worth continuing? Are the next seasons any better?

Last edited:

We got into this a few years ago, but took a break mid-season of S5, Hotel as it was a bit crap. Picked it up again over the last few weeks and tbf the story has got better - and Lady GaGa has a foine body!

We will finish Hotel, but with another 7 seasons/stories, it may be a slog. Anybody think it's worth continuing? Are the next seasons any better?

some are superb.. some are utter tat.. the last series I really didn't enjoy.. but the next one might be superb.. so will at least start it..

From, season 1. No idea where it's going but it's interesting. Even the wife is hooked.
It feel to me like the next "Lost" .. intriguing.. but I don't even think the show writers have got a clue where it's going.. I suspect when the viewing figures die off.. they will do a shortened last series.. and it will be a carp ending..

Having said that.. i'm not .. not.. enjoying it :)

edit:sp

Last edited:
Just finished Westworld Season 4. I kept telling myself after each season that I should have stopped after season 1. After season 4 I tell myself I REALLY should have stopped after season 1.

Just finished Westworld Season 4. I kept telling myself after each season that I should have stopped after season 1. After season 4 I tell myself I REALLY should have stopped after season 1.

It is worth watching on a bit for the conclusion of some characters stories, but even season 2 lacks what made season 1 great and it goes downhill from there.

Yep. Season 1 was one of the best TV shows ever made. The rest were garbage. I stopped halfway through season 3.

Honestly, I think taking it out of the parks and turning it into fairly generic sci fi ruined it. It didn't feel special or interesting anymore.

Last edited:

American Horror show or American Horror Stories?

I only really watched the first 4 seasons of AH-Show (Haunted House, Asylum, Covent and the Fair) but my partner went on to watch all of them. I did watch the most recent one which was about pregnancy but I didn't enjoy it that much. We both noticed a trend that men are always the ******** in AHS though, not that it bothers me but it was pretty on the nose lol.

I really liked American Horror Stories as they're all self contained episodes but some really good ones. Quite like the one about getting body enhancements done

American Horror show or American Horror Stories?

I only really watched the first 4 seasons of AH-Show (Haunted House, Asylum, Covent and the Fair) but my partner went on to watch all of them. I did watch the most recent one which was about pregnancy but I didn't enjoy it that much. We both noticed a trend that men are always the ******** in AHS though, not that it bothers me but it was pretty on the nose lol.

I really liked American Horror Stories as they're all self contained episodes but some really good ones. Quite like the one about getting body enhancements done

American Horror Story

Ta. We finished Hotel, we'll try the next one :)

I did watch the most recent one which was about pregnancy but I didn't enjoy it that much.

Yeah that's the one i didn't like

I really enjoyed all the seasons of that as well, was hoping for another season.. but still waiting..

Back
Top Bottom