What Virtual Reality games are you playing?

Soldato
Mostly Skyrim too. Recently re-modded it after a windows reinstall and currently have about 270 odd mods on the go :D

Recently bought Payday 2 on sale, but not tried it yet. Looks fun in the vids at least.

@Ravenger I fancy getting back into Bridge Crew and never really got a chance to try the TNG DLC.
I'd be up for it if we can get a few more people on.

Soldato
Sweet. Add me on steam: Petey Spangles / Uplay: petey101t800
Turns out a couple of friends have Payday and none of us have ever got around to playing it lol. Should be interesting...

Soldato
I'm in on trek, Friday through the weekend. And Payday is the DB's, kick it all off and you've got Time Crisis in VR with akimbo Ak47's:o

Turns out a couple of friends have Payday and none of us have ever got around to playing it lol. Should be interesting...

If you guys are going trekking on Saturday or Sunday then count me in please. :)

Asa

Asa

Associate
Oh... good luck.

I played Payday 2 co-op with some primative pancake buddies. The scaling was all out of whack and I kept clipping through doors and things, but made the mistake of continuing without fixing it. By about half way through our second game I was literally lying flat on the floor with my eyes closed. Not sure I've ever felt so brain-sick!

Soldato
You'll be well set then if you decide to detour to the Payday steam community.

They is all about profanity, lotta luv for the VR users:D Asa, flip the switch and play with teleport if the loco throws you out.

Asa

Asa

Associate
You'll be well set then if you decide to detour to the Payday steam community.

They is all about profanity, lotta luv for the VR users:D Asa, flip the switch and play with teleport if the loco throws you out.
Nooo I'm determined to overcome that. I played a bit of Skyrim and thought I'd conquered it. Got a bit cocky, and Payday slapped me down. I'll get there!

Back
Top Bottom