What watch do you wear?

Hi there,

Here is my Red Bull Limited Edition Casio Ediface. I believe Casio haven't confirmed the number they are making but some websites i have read have all said 300.

watch.jpg

Cookie

Looks very similar to the one that i have but mine isnt a red bull edition, but the dials and construction look very similar and mine has a black resin strap. Was thinking about getting the red bull edition one but couldnt justify the £500+ pricetag of it, the one i got was £370 i think down from £450 as it was on the watchshop Jan sales.

Posted my watch a few pages back.

EDIT: this is the one i have:
edifice.jpg

Like i said extremely similar but different coloured dials and a resin black strap rather than the steel one.

Last edited:
Been toying with getting a watch for a while. Never worn one for years, but thought id try a cheaper one to see how it get on.

Bought a Precista PRS-10 with a black nato strap from Time Factors

Looking forward to it.. ill post pics when it comes. Its a simple watch, but i like smaller, more basic designs.

What makes you say that? I decided to do a comparison with a picture I found of a genuine PAM 104, and can't see the difference. If I had to say something, I'd say the indices and numbering on the dial above are *slightly* less bold than the picture I was comparing it with, but that could easily be the light playing tricks. Still, could be a good fake.

Perhaps the crown release lever is a little chunkier on the above watch too?

Last edited:
What makes you say that? I decided to do a comparison with a picture I found of a genuine PAM 104, and can't see the difference. If I had to say something, I'd say the indices and numbering on the dial above are *slightly* less bold than the picture I was comparing it with, but that could easily be the light playing tricks. Still, could be a good fake.

Perhaps the crown release lever is a little chunkier on the above watch too?

I'm not saying it is but the number 6 looks different and the pin on the crown lever doesnt look a good fit and they are normally perfect. Its probably my mistake

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom