What watch do you wear?

pam104b.jpg

Looks like a Noob 104i

I used to have a 104, wish I hadn't sold it

dropped my Planet Ocean on the floor at airport last week when I took it off at security and now the minute hand spins round on it's own :(

im no photographer, but got this today, my first watch in 15 years of not wearing one

very well packed with a nice case, timefactors pen etc, great for the money imo

53u5uv.jpg

Last edited:
My Lagunare on a fantastic new strap from a Thai eBay seller - antique_leatherstraps. He does dozens of different colours, and they're very well priced too. Mine was £29 delivered. They come without buckles, and the pre-v in the pics cost me £7 from another seller.

Glycine01.jpg

Glycine02.jpg

Glycine04.jpg

Glycine05.jpg

Glycine06.jpg

I like that a lot :)

What are peoples opinions regarding a Christopher Ward C9 Chrono?

I did see it mentioned in this thread a while ago. Ever since I've always wanted one. I am looking at getting a new watch around September time. Big question is, are they worth it?

It has an Valjoux 7750, which is has probably been the most widely used chronograph movements since its introduction in the 70's. It's a decent movement and solid watch, but nothing special and won't set the world on fire. £850 is a lot of money for this imo.

It has an Valjoux 7750, which is has probably been the most widely used chronograph movements since its introduction in the 70's. It's a decent movement and solid watch, but nothing special and won't set the world on fire. £850 is a lot of money for this imo.

I'd say £850 is about as low as you will find a 7750 in a genuine maker's watch

Any thoughts on this watch?

It looks good to me but I'd like to hear your opinions. Is £65 a reasonable price?

I don't mind it although it's a little odd seeing day/date on a pilot style watch although being a Seiko 5 it has to have that (one of the five principles). I think that also do that in a green style with an olive green nato strap.

My favourite Seiko 5s at the moment are this range, a simple diver with a domed crystal. http://yeomanseiko.wordpress.com/2010/09/01/seiko-5-sports-100m-model-snzh57k/

Back
Top Bottom