What watch do you wear?

IMAG0005.jpg
Hi,

Is this the calibre 2100?

I have one, with a white face. Damn that is so much nicer :(

Does anyone know what watch Tom (tall, light hair) from The Apprentice wears? It's black and gold and I like me black and gold watches at the moment.

Brand new and only £1200

1265jq8.jpg

Isn't it just a Quartz watch though? Not quite sure how they justify such a huge price tag - then again I'd feel less ripped off with that thing than I would with say a TAG F1. IMO though if you're spending that much you'd surely want to get an automatic.

Does anyone know of a good place to get stainless steel watch straps?

I have a Seiko SNAB71p1 which came with a brown leather strap. The strap is a bit worn and I have seen a couple of pictures of the watch via google image search showing it with a stainless strap. I rang my local Seiko dealer today and they have spoke with Seiko and been told there are no metal straps available. So I am looking for suggestions for a metal strap to go with the above watch?

Thanks in advance? Had a jeweller measure the watch today and strap size is 24mm.

I've been seriously considering a Christopher Ward C60 Trident Automatic, but not sure which strap to go for.

Bracelet:
eaCbR.jpg

Leather:
8jP2y.jpg

Or the other option would be an 'after market' leather strap, I'm liking this one with white stitching:
mUvn0.jpg
OVC3Z.jpg

Any views/input appreciated! I'm leaning towards the last option, the good thing is that I can always buy the alternative straps from CW if I fancy a change.

In store they'll likely offer up a 10% discount with no effort required by just asking, any more than that and depends on what they want to do for you really.

That's the standard rrp for that model now so most places will list it as that, just a case of going to any local dealers and seeing what they'll do for you.

I'd probably be aiming for 15%ish, but ultimately depends on the shop and what you think you can get out of them.

Asking about discounts online though you'll always hear mixed opinions about what you should get off based on what others have paid, but just because one person once got a good deal of say 30% off doesn't make that the norm :)

Back
Top Bottom