What watch do you wear?

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I had the Pac-Man Timex, was great but even for my wrist a little too small, and I have small wrists!

Can't go wrong with an A168 model though :cool:

As you're Casio fan, you might like this one I got ages ago:

2222222222.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
@mrk yea 6.5” is a struggle. Wrist that is. Casios and those timexes look small no matter what wrist you have I think. We’re used to big watches, especially with Apple Watch etc around.

@chaparral that is my current go-to. £20 of resin and metal :D

Reactions: mrk
Associate
That looks like a replica of one of those Omega watches, does the thing on the right have a function?

They tend to call these watches' homage rather than fake and yes it is based on the Omega Proplof. It has a genuine Seiko movement and the button on the right is for unlocking the bidirectional bezel.

Reactions: mrk
Soldato
Why does a digital watch need 5 alarms? Surely you only need to wake up once and have it repeat each new day? :D It will adjust according to time zone/time set.

Soldato
That looks like a replica of one of those Omega watches, does the thing on the right have a function?
I mean... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

n2PiI43l.jpg I9Dz9o7l.jpg

Clearly a complete rip off, just as bad as the Parnis I bought which (unknowing to be at the time) was a massive rip off of a IWC Pilots Chronograph.

e: Just looked at Steeldive and the entire site is just copies of iconic watches? :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
I got the twitch for a new watch.
Having two chronographs already I fancy a dive watch for some variety.

Can't really decide what to go for...Seamster is a no go as I hate the helium escape valve, BB58 I find too boring, can't really see anything pleasing from Breitling....doesn't really leave much. Dream dive watch would be the BP Fifty Fathoms but at £13,000 it ain't going to happen!

Caporegime

Can't really decide what to go for...Seamster is a no go as I hate the helium escape valve, BB58 I find too boring, can't really see anything pleasing from Breitling....doesn't really leave much. Dream dive watch would be the BP Fifty Fathoms but at £13,000 it ain't going to happen!
Honestly your post tells us nothing. What budget? What size? DO you have absolutely no preferences?

Associate

Depending on your budget, Oris and Longines have quite a few decent dive watches to choose from that are premium watches, with a much more palatable price than the likes of Omega, Tudor, Breitling etc.

Back
Top Bottom