What watch do you wear?

Soldato
Have you looked at the Super Ocean Heritage? They are very different to all the other Breitling watches, hence why I like them. Got a black one on my Wishlist.
Looked at those but not really my type.

Honestly your post tells us nothing. What budget? What size? DO you have absolutely no preferences?
Budget is £4-5k
Size around 41mm

The only watch which i think looks okay is the new Breitling Superocean Automatic 42 Black Dial but im not too sure about it. It looks like it has two bezels.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
The new Longines Legend diver? It's different, and has some history to the aesthetic too.

Also, quick SoTC :cool:

SoTC-5D3_2022.10.28_0239-31_00037.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
Depending on your budget, Oris and Longines have quite a few decent dive watches to choose from that are premium watches, with a much more palatable price than the likes of Omega, Tudor, Breitling etc.
Oris would have been my first thoughts too, you've got 2 quite distinct styles in the aquis and the 65.

If you like the idea of the Longines Legend Diver, Alpina do a seastrong diver heritage with a similar design and imo less 'tudor ranger' vibe lol

Also what about doxa, you want a dive watch, that's basically all they do lol

Last edited:
Soldato
I got the twitch for a new watch.
Having two chronographs already I fancy a dive watch for some variety.

Can't really decide what to go for...Seamster is a no go as I hate the helium escape valve, BB58 I find too boring, can't really see anything pleasing from Breitling....doesn't really leave much. Dream dive watch would be the BP Fifty Fathoms but at £13,000 it ain't going to happen!
Lots of great dive watches to choose from :)

Maybe look at the Tudor Pelagos? Or maybe the longines Zulu time? I know it's not a diver, but it has a similar aesthetic and is a fantastic watch.

Associate
The new Longines Legend diver? It's different, and has some history to the aesthetic too.

Also, quick SoTC :cool:

@mrk what watch box is that? It's literally exactly what Im after! Great collection.

@photoshop I would suggest an Omega Seamaster 300 Diver, its what I went for in a similar situation. I tried on Tudors, Breitling, all sorts. Nothing compared to the Omega, but its a big boy!

EDIT: Also seen you mention the SPB143, I have one of those as well, absolutely great watches. The reason I didn't get a BB58 was because I couldn't see the real jump between it and the SPB143, for the price. Would 100% recommend, they work well with any straps, great size.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom