What watch do you wear?

What I can’t get past at the moment is the omega seamaster doesn’t “look” a 5.5k watch in my eyes (but is coming out on top at the moment) . I guess you could say many of these luxury watches don’t really look their price tag (perhaps I need to move past this)
The prices have got ridiculous however, I will say that the Seamaster flies under the radar except for those who know. I can be at an event or in a board meeting and someone will start a conversation about it. I’ve also had 2 instances of people asking if I was wearing one on Zoom calls, just by scratching my chin or lifting a mug to my face or whatever for a split second.

They look the part imo.

What I can’t get past at the moment is the omega seamaster doesn’t “look” a 5.5k watch in my eyes (but is coming out on top at the moment) . I guess you could say many of these luxury watches don’t really look their price tag (perhaps I need to move past this)

Any other suggestions at the 4k price tag is appreciated:)

Have you looked at second hand at places like watch finder? Loads of Omega seamasters for sale. For £4k you could probably get a planet ocean which IMO is a better looking watch

Last edited:
It arrived.

Happy with it !

Edit. Rubbish quality photo/upload :/

IMG-0808.jpg

Last edited:
I've just managed to get one of these. It had to come from Geneva in the end as no where has them in stock

Last edited:
Anyone else on the hunt for an Omega x Swatch? The Moon one specifically...trying to get info for London/any forums. At the moment I am just popping in when I can though.

Their website essentially says they've ran out so I think what you're doing is about the only way you'll chance your arm to get one without paying over the odds from a reseller.

Anyone else on the hunt for an Omega x Swatch? The Moon one specifically...trying to get info for London/any forums. At the moment I am just popping in when I can though.

I managed to get a Saturn and Uranus from Covent Swatch a week ago, they had a few in (Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Earth), said Moon, Mercury and Neptune are all very rare though, still.

I managed to get a Saturn and Uranus from Covent Swatch a week ago, they had a few in (Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Earth), said Moon, Mercury and Neptune are all very rare though, still.

Yeah went to Covent today at 10am. They had all but Merc and Moon.

Oxford Street had Moon and sold out in 15mins. Same as Battersea.

I've just managed to get one of these. It had to come from Geneva in the end as no where has them in stock

My eyes, it burnsss! :p

Needed a small watch to fit under a dress shirt for posh dinners , this is most definitely not it.
Ticked all the box's especially the chrono that actually doesn't use the big seconds but uses all 3 sub dials and the big seconds ticks along normally .
This wears huge 55x50 and looks big on my 8 inch wrist , but i love the look and its got a flame fusion crystal (no idea what that is though).

Fv1r6X0.jpg

So whilst I ponder in regards to the omega or Pelagos, I picked this brand new Tudor royal date/day 41mm up for £1300 :D it was too beautiful to pass up on (especially at the price) I’ve always liked the royal and wanted it in the collection at some point. iPhone pictures but they’ll do.

Like it. How so inexpensive?

I’ve got a few watches in rotation

An Omega Seamaster Diver 300M GMT
An Omega Speedmaster Reduced
An Omega quartz Diver 300M
An Orient Kamasu.

I’ve also got a Casio GShock GA-100 for work and a Casio F91W for climbing/caving

I quite fancy a Christopher Ward Bel Canto and a Christopher Ward Sealander GMT. I think I'll probably buy a Rolex 14060M at some point in the near future as well.

Last edited:
The prices have got ridiculous however, I will say that the Seamaster flies under the radar except for those who know. I can be at an event or in a board meeting and someone will start a conversation about it. I’ve also had 2 instances of people asking if I was wearing one on Zoom calls, just by scratching my chin or lifting a mug to my face or whatever for a split second.

They look the part imo.
They used to be under 3k! Mine is looking battered these days

I'm liking the look of the summer blue planet ocean, maybe time for a new watch.

Back
Top Bottom